mdapplicants.com

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jason110

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else having issues with mdapplicants.com . The profiles are up there, but I can't search them or even pull up the list of schools. Anyone else seem to have this problem?

Jason

Members don't see this ad.

Jason110 said:
Is anyone else having issues with mdapplicants.com . The profiles are up there, but I can't search them or even pull up the list of schools. Anyone else seem to have this problem?

Jason

Yeah, Im having the same problem. It's been like that since yesterday. I dont know what the problem could be. It seems like they're updating the site or something.

I was having those problems yesterday and today. but i just tried it now and it appears to be working normally again. hurrah! back to searching for profiles that make me feel inadequate (and there are so many out there that do...so impressive!)

YOU feel inadequate?!?! :laugh:

How did you end up working for the Boston Children's Hospital? I'd love to spend a year or so in Boston (I'm graduating this spring but working a year before applying). DO you know where I could get more info about working for them? I'm a Mol Bio major with plenty of lab experience but barely any clinical (besides shadowing).

thanks!