Med. Coll. of Ohio 2ndary essay: How long??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

qweewq11

Smiley orgy organizer
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
In addition to giving a completely absurd essay topic, MCO didn't specify a length for their essay.

How long were most people's essays in response to the question:
"Medical College of Ohio is committed to excellenice in education which prepares graduates to deliver quality health care. Developing cultural competence is an important goal in our curriculum. Cultural competence is defined as an awareness, understanding and ability to use specific methods to deal effectively with cultural issues and its role in health and health care. Please discuss a life experience in which you feel you demonstrated cultural competence."

Members don't see this ad.

Mine was about a page, single spaced. It's really not that bad of an essay. They just want you to show that you are capable of interacting with people who are different than you. I doubt if the essay is all that important, though.

Yeah, mine was also a page single spaced. I think they just want to see that you are involving yourself with diverse culture. Just talk about any kind of diversity involvement and how you are able to interact with others. Good Luck