Med-MAR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
^^ not sure if you can after the fact

But does anyone know which schools actually use the MED-MAR? I only got a 32 so I don't think some of these are legit

I got e-mails from: Harvard, Washington (STL), Iowa, Illinois, Quinnipeac

Will prob apply to Iowa, Illinois and Quinn but prob not the other two.

Members don't see this ad.

weird question...but I'm pretty sure I signed up for med-mar and I took my MCAT on may 18th. Did you get recruitment emails after you saw your scores or did you get them before?

Recruitment emails come in after your scores.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can't remember if I signed up for this I got a 30. Received my scores a couple of days ago, how long does it take to get the recruitment emails?

I signed up for it and never got a single email haha. I got a 32 too

Got a letter from Harvard. My dad is skeptical of it, so am I...hmmmmm??!

Got a letter from Harvard. My dad is skeptical of it, so am I...hmmmmm??!

I got that letter too. Got letter from Harvard, emails from Dartmouth, EVMS, Mizzou, The Ohio State University. The first two are wayy out of my league, so why even bother applying (though I do have FAP.). The other 3, IDK. I got a feeling these people are just throwing out a big fish net hoping to catch a few minorities with stellar stats. Too bad im not stellar.

I got that letter too. Got letter from Harvard, emails from Dartmouth, EVMS, Mizzou, The Ohio State University. The first two are wayy out of my league, so why even bother applying (though I do have FAP.). The other 3, IDK. I got a feeling these people are just throwing out a big fish net hoping to catch a few minorities with stellar stats. Too bad im not stellar.
You're right, those letters mean nothing. But you should apply to at least some schools that seem out of reach if they would be a dream to go to because you never know if some admissions person would personally connect with your application. There are always people with surprisingly low MCAT scores and not very exceptional GPAs who get into elite schools either directly or off the waitlist. And at the end of the day, all that matters is that you went to a great school where you can thrive, not whatever other schools rejected you or how close you were to not getting in. Plus, the elite schools have the best financial aid :)