Med-Peds Interviews 2013-2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
12/9-12/10 and 12/13-12/14

Cool, I had no idea they were 2-day interviews. Btw, forgot to mention, congratulations! I believe you're in that area, so it's really nice to get that interview (and hopefully be able to stay in SoCal, if you end up wanting to do that).

Members don't see this ad :)
Cool, I had no idea they were 2-day interviews. Btw, forgot to mention, congratulations! I believe you're in that area, so it's really nice to get that interview (and hopefully be able to stay in SoCal, if you end up wanting to do that).

Thank you! And best of luck to you too

i just got a random MUSC interview, for 12/11 only

This is mostly for next year's students who are wondering when interview offers stop going out... got 3 interviews in the past 2 days after several months of silence: University of Maryland, University of Tennessee, and University of Alabama.

I applied to U of Maryland and U of Tennessee much later in the season to add some depth to my list but UAB I applied to originally

Now how many of these 3 I'll actually accept this late in the season is another question entirely.