• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!

TigerLilies

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 5, 2004
Status (Visible)
Are there any great private med school admissions out there that anyone here can recommend? For college they have a service called IvyWise, which helps prepare students for admissions to top colleges. Are there any similar services for med school applicants?

Thanks!

leahmaria

10+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2006
Midwest
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I'm pretty sure Kaplan has admission consultants...they read over essays and secondaries and all this I think...you can buy packages on their website. seems expensive to me

TSK

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 25, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I work for Kaplan and we have those services....other than having the option to have your essays read (which plenty of companies offer to do), seems like a complete waste of money to me....

TigerLilies said:
Are there any great private med school admissions out there that anyone here can recommend? For college they have a service called IvyWise, which helps prepare students for admissions to top colleges. Are there any similar services for med school applicants?

Thanks!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.