Med School Admissions for Illegals

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BESTPHARMACY

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What are the chances of an Illegal immigrant getting into a med school considering if everything else is good? I have a friend who is an illegal from Mexico and he has defied all odds against him but he is an illegal immigrant. What should he do? He wants to come to America and become a doctor.

Members don't see this ad.

BESTPHARMACY said:
What are the chances of an Illegal immigrant getting into a med school considering if everything else is good? I have a friend who is an illegal from Mexico and he has defied all odds against him but he is an illegal immigrant. What should he do? He wants to come to America and become a doctor.

none. You need to be legal, not just for the school's sake, but to take out loans, etc...sorry

Have your friend "get legal."

BESTPHARMACY said:
I actually have a friend who is kinda in the same situation. He has lived in the states for about 8 years because his family came here on visitors visa to go to disneyland and they never went back to Kenya. They had some pretty big political turmoil and they were being discriminated against. So now he's applying as a foreign student but his status is not a legal immigrant. I dunno. I just really hope he gets in. He's more american than a lot of the people around here. it just kinda sucks he can't get in yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.