Med School in Zagreb, Croatia - In English?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

octwist

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm currently a US University student (beginning 3rd year), however, I would like to go abroad for Med school. From what I've seen and heard, the med school in Zagreb sounds great, especially since they have an english program. However, I have a few questions and am a little confused at some points...I know the English program wasn't accredited by the California Board, is it now? And if not, is it accredited by the rest of the US? I am a Californian, however, I can't say I plan to stay here...so that really isn't a big issue (as long as it isn't closed to the rest of the US).

Also, are the MCATS required for admission?

What is the average age of the students there?

Thank you very much! I appreciate your time :D

Members don't see this ad.

Wow, how did you stumble upon little Cro med school :D

You can find all the admission info here

http://mse.mef.hr/link1.php?grupa=01000000

and to be exactly sure whether the programme is accredited by Cali Board you can mail them at [email protected]

About the students, average freshmen here are 18/19, but it does mix up in the following years. Plus it doesn't really make any difference, because the students are devided into small groups to improve tuition and you all will prolly become very close if that concerns you :)

If you need more official/unofficial info, I'd love to help:)

hey, thanks! :)
About how big is the school, would you say? About how many students, I mean?

Thanks so much for your help! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
hi there,
i am currently studying medicine in italy
i wante dto ask if they accept transfer from other countries outside Croatia and what do i need to do exactly if its possible.

thank you so much

Wow, how did you stumble upon little Cro med school :D

You can find all the admission info here

http://mse.mef.hr/link1.php?grupa=01000000

and to be exactly sure whether the programme is accredited by Cali Board you can mail them at [email protected]

About the students, average freshmen here are 18/19, but it does mix up in the following years. Plus it doesn't really make any difference, because the students are devided into small groups to improve tuition and you all will prolly become very close if that concerns you :)

If you need more official/unofficial info, I'd love to help:)

Hi, I am interested in Zagreb med school in Croatia. Completing my Year12 From Melbouren, Australia.
Are currently studying in Zagreb med school? Do they teach in English? How do you find yourself making this choice of joining that school? Any entrance tests for admission?
Appreciate your response.

Thanks!

Hi, I am interested in Zagreb med school in Croatia. Completing my Year12 From Melbouren, Australia.
Are currently studying in Zagreb med school? Do they teach in English? How do you find yourself making this choice of joining that school? Any entrance tests for admission?
Appreciate your response.

Thanks!

Late reply but here it comes...Am not currently studyin there (planning on applyin) but I knwo for sure that the Medical course is in English and yess they got entrance tests.