Med school interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureMDKJP

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Advice on how I should go about preparing for a med school interview? Are there basic questions that most schools typically ask? Advice and comments needed!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
For starters, be able to discuss any aspect of your application, including activities, languages, childhood, hobbies, secondary topics, etc. Also, be able to discuss your reason for pursuing medicine, possible career goals in medicine (ie where you see yourself in 10-15 years), and demonstrate knowledge of current/recent topics in healthcare (policy, reform, etc.).

And don't mention the poop hotdogs.

Reactions: 1 users
For starters, be able to discuss any aspect of your application, including activities, languages, childhood, hobbies, secondary topics, etc. Also, be able to discuss your reason for pursuing medicine, possible career goals in medicine (ie where you see yourself in 10-15 years), and demonstrate knowledge of current/recent topics in healthcare (policy, reform, etc.).

And don't mention the poop hotdogs.
That seems easy enough for now. I
guess when my nerves kick into gear during the interview I will think otherwise. I'm just worried I will stumble over my words or something.

Reactions: 1 users

It happens to be best of us. Actually, to everyone! I know there are horror stories ion here, but most of the time, people survive just fine in interviews.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user