Med School Tour at Wayne Tomorrow -- What Should I Do to Prepare???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

akademiks1989

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
-What should I wear? I have no clue!!
-What should I bring?
-Which questions should I ask without looking stupid? I know a lot about medical schools already, like the basics, so something a little more involved would be cool, but I don't know what to ask.
-misc.

I am a freshman in college if that helps with the above answers.

Thanks pre-med psychos of SDN, I love you guys (and gals [for the feminists])

Members don't see this ad.

If you have a question about the school ask it!! If you are going to ask a question to try and look smart, don't bother. They will just think you are a gunner. It's a tour, no one is secretly monitoring you at this point. Just enjoy the tour!!!

-What should I wear? I have no clue!!
-What should I bring?
-Which questions should I ask without looking stupid? I know a lot about medical schools already, like the basics, so something a little more involved would be cool, but I don't know what to ask.
-misc.

I am a freshman in college if that helps with the above answers.

Thanks pre-med psychos of SDN, I love you guys (and gals [for the feminists])

if you don't want to look stupid when asking questions... ask questions you already know the answers to. Look at the Wayne St. threads in the Allo boards, it'll give you some more things to ask

Members don't see this ad :)
This is a pre-med group from my university.

Anyways, my main concern: WHAT SHOULD I WEAR? I don't want to show up looking different from the rest of my peers by being too dressed or underdressed. This is my first time doing this. Thanks Everyone :)

This is a pre-med group from my university.

Anyways, my main concern: WHAT SHOULD I WEAR? I don't want to show up looking different from the rest of my peers by being too dressed or underdressed. This is my first time doing this. Thanks Everyone :)

go naked.

P.S This helps if you are attractive... :laugh:

I am. But not helpful. I don't feel like getting taken away by Detroit police.

the Detroit jails are pretty plush... so I wouldn't worry about it. No one will remember you when you apply. And they won't remember what you wear. Go business casual

the Detroit jails are pretty plush... so I wouldn't worry about it. No one will remember you when you apply. And they won't remember what you wear. Go business casual

Okay thanks. FINALLY an ANSWER! lol