Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Med School (U Maryland) on Discovery Health tonight

Discussion in 'Medical Students - MD' started by ckent, Jan 20, 2002.

1. ckent

ckent Banned
    Banned

The Discovery Health channel is doing a piece about med school in general in which they followed several 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th years throughout the entire year last year. All of the students are students at the University of Maryland School of Medicine. The program will be broadcast today (Sunday 1/20) at 8pm-11pm, and tomorrow (Monday 1/21) from 8 pm-10pm.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. mora225

mora225 New Member

thanks for the post! I'll be at UMaryland next year so I'll be sure to watch it.

4. ckent

ckent Banned
    Banned

5. jjbiv

jjbiv Member

Sorry, didn't see this topic the first time around.

Anyone know what kind of IBM ThinkPads UMD's Med School gave to students this year? Any specific info would be appreciated. Thank you!
    joe

6. Purifyer

Purifyer Dr. Funk

Anyone have an idea how I could find out if this programme is going to be shown outside of the US? (particularly australasian discovery channel).

7. ckent

ckent Banned
    Banned

8. I remember when I was at UMAB's grad school that Maryland's Shock Trauma Center was featured in another Discovery Channel program. Does anyone remember what it was called and if it will be shown again any time soon?

9. ckent

ckent Banned
    Banned