Med School's hard when you're single

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I don't think so. You do make enough $ as a doctor to make virtually any woman happy. But in addition you have the confidence that most upper-middle class professionals do not have. As a medical student you can come to lecture at 9am and tell the hottest girl in your class that you can't stop staring at her. She will not take it in a negative way, trust me. When you're a medical student it is completely different from being a lawyer or a managing director at a bank. Your relationships are not based on power. You may give off more confidence than a banker without coming off as a douchebag. Trust me.

This post needs to be discussed in MUCH greater detail.

Members don't see this ad.

Basically, I just think Koreans are great and most people think I am odd/weird or whatever. I am not Korean, nor am I an authority on Koreans--I just like them a lot and I learn their language and plan to vacation there often. Prior to Koreans, I like Asians but white guys who are into azn girls are a dime a dozen. Think of it from my perspective--I built an infatuation with Koreans...

Who cares, right? It's no big deal what abczxx is captivated by (unless you are Korean, obv--it will either creep you out or the alternative response which I have documented). Interestingly, odds are that it makes my life interesting to say the least. Without drifting too much in to philosophy, imagine you create an infatuation and people treat you differently for it--isn't that what many people do? I like Koreans--I like Samsung hospital in Seoul where I hope to work one day--I want to vacation there etc... The criticisms are fair and I would not expect people to go out on a limb and make themselves obsessed with Koreans; but, I have successfully done it and the emails I pasted were indescribable to me.

The criticism for my past posts were fair. When I talk about my infatuation with Koreans on a forum, I already know many people will give their opinions and everything is cool. I totally love Korea and I love Koreans and this attitude makes for an interesting life. There is no right/wrong choice for the ethnicity of the future wife of abczxx. Maybe he will wind up with a Korean; maybe he will wind up with Stephany. At the end of the day, you have to figure out what makes you happy. I hope everyone else figures out what makes them happy, and I appreciate the supporters who are tacitly tolerating my pursuit of happiness as strange as it may be. :p

[YOUTUBE]_-xwx-Z3ijc[/YOUTUBE]​

I like to complain a lot about the different hoops that medical schools put their students through, mostly because the entirety of the process to get trained as a physician (both medical school and residency) is so long and painful.

Members don't see this ad :)
Prior to Koreans, I like Asians but white guys who are into azn girls are a dime a dozen. Think of it from my perspective--I built an infatuation with Koreans...
I think you're an interesting person, but I'm curious about two things:

1) If you have an Asian infatuation that's fine, but why should it matter that "white guys who are into azn girls are a dime a dozen"? Your preference is your preference - when it comes to romance, why do you feel the need to carve out some sort of unique fetish-niche?

2) You've written at great length about your love of all things Korean. Why are you sharing so much about it?

There's no offense or criticism intended behind those questions, I just find myself wondering about it.

let me guess. you're a white guy but your first language was not english, because I could not understand half of what you said.
if you were brought up in korea or lived there a large portion of your life, I can see how you might find the familiar to be attractive. otherwise, i'm gonna advise my korean friends, and stephany as well, to stay far away from you.

[FONT=georgia,serif].

Meet, sure. Sustaining a functional relationship, however, is a whole different animal.
Oh my god. What will we do when we are actual doctors?!

Make sure your priorities are straight and you can pretty much do as you please. Sure, we all have to make sacrifices. But hopefully nobody locks themselves away studying all day everyday.

Oh my god. What will we do when we are actual doctors?!

Make sure your priorities are straight and you can pretty much do as you please. Sure, we all have to make sacrifices. But hopefully nobody locks themselves away studying all day everyday.

Right, because physicians traditionally have high marriage success rates.

I think the point here is that it's very difficult to start a brand new relationship with someone outside of medical school during medical school. Obviously the degree to which you are trying to honor all your classes or whatever will come into play here, but the point is a valid one in general.

I dont understand all of this talk about money, to the effect of "when you're a doctor you'll have a fair amount of money and the ladies (or men, I guess) will love you".

Im not sure why some people keep referring to this. The very last thing I want is some woman with one hand on her hip and the other outstretched waiting for money. If thats the first thing a woman thinks about when they learn about me, then I'd rather be alone.

:shrug:

Good overall post. Very candid and geniune. I hope you get what you want in your life! Love the vid:D:thumbup:

Why are you applauding this guy for admitting to the world he has an unhealthy infatuation with Korean girls. Would you congratulate me if I said I loved farm girls from the hills of Romania and said I would move there to get closer to them and revel in their quirkiness? No! You'd say dude you're weird and keep that **** to yourself!

People can like whoever they want (unless you're talking underage). If somebody had an infatuation w/ Farm girls from the hills of Romania, I don't see what's the big deal

To all of the other females in the forum:

Do you find it hard to date guys outside of medical school, or guys who aren't in a professional program? I've had a few times where I would be talking to a guy and he would seem interested in me, but as soon as he finds out I am going to medical school *poof*...

Last edited:
Sitting here late at night contemplating that my life sucks right now. No girlfriend, no sex in a quite a while, spend most of my day alone studying, no one to cheer me up at night, I can just hug my pillow. This is not normal, my early twenties should not be spent alone, we need companionship, we were built for it. Ahhh this sucks, whatever, I guess I should just suck it up and hope something comes along one day.

Med school's hard when you're married, too.

You have to balance the life of another person as well as your own.

Med school is a temporary stop in your life. I remember being in my early 20's and thinking I would never meet anyone special, never get married, etc., etc. Flash forward many years, and now I miss those times my responsibilities were work or school only :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
I've been dating a girl in professional school and I'm a senior in undergrad. It kinda sucks, I have all this free time to hang out and its hard to see her because shes always in class or studying. We still manage to get together once a week or so, but def not as progressive as some of my past relationships as far as talking everyday and getting closer w one another goes. Can't wait until next year to watch my social life get flushed down the drain :( .. or at least slowed to a snails pace.

I've been dating a girl in professional school and I'm a senior in undergrad. It kinda sucks, I have all this free time to hang out and its hard to see her because shes always in class or studying. We still manage to get together once a week or so, but def not as progressive as some of my past relationships as far as talking everyday and getting closer w one another goes. Can't wait until next year to watch my social life get flushed down the drain :( .. or at least slowed to a snails pace.

You should forward her the following post and save some time:

I didn't even start medical school yet and have already picked up mad women dropping the I'm going to medical school line, and not in a tool-ish type of way, kind of just like one of the above posters said - the "what do you do" question. It really is that easy lol

The only time I would think that would scare them away is if you are a total nerd or arrogant about it. Otherwise, be normal and I dont see it being a problem!:thumbup:

Yea, I've always been casual about it... oh no... this must mean I'm more nerdier than I thought. :laugh:

Haha, dating is not the same as exclusive/relationship - but good one lol :thumbup:

If you're "dating" someone while referring to it as a relationship (and/or comparing it to past relationships) and lamenting the fact that you can't take it further, it's a pretty good indication that you're looking for more than just casual dating.

Also, I've said it before and I'll say it again:
One of the best pickup lines out there is "Hi, I'm a doctor."
One of the worst pickup lines out there is "Hi, I'm a medical student."

If this multi-quote reply is too TL;DR, then just watch the video only! Only read this post if you enjoy reading this post.

I think you're an interesting person, but I'm curious about two things:

1) If you have an Asian infatuation that's fine, but why should it matter that "white guys who are into azn girls are a dime a dozen"? Your preference is your preference - when it comes to romance, why do you feel the need to carve out some sort of unique fetish-niche?

2) You've written at great length about your love of all things Korean. Why are you sharing so much about it?

There's no offense or criticism intended behind those questions, I just find myself wondering about it.

1) I am very idealist, romantic, creative, and passionate. I was going for something special and have enjoyed some of the attention it brings me from Koreans. I also wanted to learn the Korean language as well, and live in Korea some day. I can list all my Korean friends/acquaintances and they all like me and find my eccentricity to be interesting, to say the least. They also tell me to just keep living life however and they respect me for my tenacity.

2) It's an anonymous internet forum; and, I guess I like to share my thoughts once in a while and welcome some feedback.

let me guess. you're a white guy but your first language was not english, because I could not understand half of what you said.
if you were brought up in korea or lived there a large portion of your life, I can see how you might find the familiar to be attractive. otherwise, i'm gonna advise my korean friends, and stephany as well, to stay far away from you.

This is the funny part because if it creeps 99% of Koreans out, then I still have a half-dozen Korean friends thanks to 'survivorship bias'. I do all sorts of entertaining manifestations of my Korean infatuation which they like me for. I have Koreans that like me being myself, thanks to self-selection because the mean Koreans don't want to be my friend, which is good because they self-screen for me. :p

People can like whoever they want (unless you're talking underage). If somebody had an infatuation w/ Farm girls from the hills of Romania, I don't see what's the big deal

The great part is that the guy who likes farm girls from the hills of Romania is doing what makes him happy. If you do what makes you happy, it leads to smiles, laughter, and positive emotion. I like to just do whatever I want, and that's what I do. I am a very happy guy and I think my identity is so awesome! I'm that guy who does whatever he wants and he gets rewarded for it! :smuggrin:

But seriously though, it was all somewhat fantasy--the whole Korea odyssey was something I feared giving up before completing. Life is too boring for someone like me whose mind is hyperactive and craves stimulation. I did spend a few months learning Korean and I can carry a beginner conversation and listen to Korean podcasts, etc... It was really more like a means to an end. Even if I give up now, the last 16 months of my life have been so fun and so Korean! I have Korean stickers on my keyboard rather than English stickers (a b c etc...). This girl Stephany and I got really close because she wasn't Korean and I never analyzed her as a future-wife. In a sense, if I was into Asians, I would have picked her up on my radar. We became friends and I had been fighting my feelings for her and wanted to keep everything at friendship because she would ruin my Korean thing I have going on; and, well lol. I got to know her more openly and more naturally as a result. Things legitimately formed organically between us and I had to fight so hard to keep it from evolving.

The icing is bittersweet because I have lost a lot of good potential relationships because I wanted to keep all my non-Koreans always in the friend category and I wanted to keep all my Korean in the relationship-or-quit category. However, this Stephany girl and I are very close as a result of how hard it was for me to adhere to my Korean odyssey, which is kinda being given up for her...

My advice to anyone who is single--do the same thing I did for Korean. Learn the language, idolize the women, never let your non-Korean friends out of the "friend zone" and before you know it, non-Koreans are into you, lol. You'll find one who tests and undoes your resolute stubbornness adherence to a goal you are super super serious about. I never thought that 15 months ago this is moment today is where the Korean odyssey would lead me to. I was thinking obviously wind up with a Korean, ya know? I wanted a romantic love story and tried really, really hard to seriously only marry a Korean; but, it was just a means to an end. I got it from Stephany, who isn't a Korean, and she was obviously super, super compatible with me and worth me giving the whole thing up finally when I have been extremely stubborn and intransigent about not letting love derail me. We both tried to not hurt each other and it was impossible to fight it. In fact, my standards for my Korean future wife were very, very low--so long as she is Korean and speaks Korean, I could make the rest of the relationship work because I am extremely ambitious about my eventual marriage. However, all the efforts I put into the Korean odyssey for 15 months are equivalent to the efforts I had fought to keep this girl's friendship (complete with trust, loyalty, and compatibility) from turning into love. I started the Korean odyssey trying to invent some creative, self-fulfilling, epic love story and time will tell if that is exactly the result I have achieved by living as a process oriented person, like Josh Waitzken abstractly articulates in this video:

[YOUTUBE]lj1gxz5puaQ[/YOUTUBE]​

I am not trying to be romantic in this post, lol, but trust me that anyone who suspects so is correct if they have this vibe that abczxx is unbelievably romantic and sweet and nice and is trying to sound dry, objective, and not disappoint the "manly guys" in this thread who think that my reasoning is delusional but are envious of it working out so quaintly. Even my ability to write coherently is impossible right now! My plan was bound to succeed one way or another--just so happened to be the other, therefore she isn't Korean; but, she makes up for it so overwhelmingly in every other criteria I look for in a future wife. Yeah, we both finally quit fighting our feelings toward each 8 days ago and this is too impossible to be planned for. If she dumps me, I'll cheerfully come back and update this thread and say so. I am an honorable guy and we can all learn my lessons if I am wrong. :p

The great part is that the guy who likes farm girls from the hills of Romania is doing what makes him happy. If you do what makes you happy, it leads to smiles, laughter, and positive emotion. I like to just do whatever I want, and that's what I do. I am a very happy guy and I think my identity is so awesome! I'm that guy who does whatever he wants and he gets rewarded for it! :smuggrin:

But seriously though, it was all somewhat fantasy--the whole Korea odyssey was something I feared giving up before completing. Life is too boring for someone like me whose mind is hyperactive and craves stimulation. I did spend a few months learning Korean and I can carry a beginner conversation and listen to Korean podcasts, etc... It was really more like a means to an end. Even if I give up now, the last 16 months of my life have been so fun and so Korean! I have Korean stickers on my keyboard rather than English stickers (a b c etc...). This girl Stephany and I got really close because she wasn't Korean and I never analyzed her as a future-wife. In a sense, if I was into Asians, I would have picked her up on my radar. We became friends and I had been fighting my feelings for her and wanted to keep everything at friendship because she would ruin my Korean thing I have going on; and, well lol. I got to know her more openly and more naturally as a result. Things legitimately formed organically between us and I had to fight so hard to keep it from evolving.

The icing is bittersweet because I have lost a lot of good potential relationships because I wanted to keep all my non-Koreans always in the friend category and I wanted to keep all my Korean in the relationship-or-quit category. However, this Stephany girl and I are very close as a result of how hard it was for me to adhere to my Korean odyssey, which is kinda being given up for her...

My advice to anyone who is single--do the same thing I did for Korean. Learn the language, idolize the women, never let your non-Korean friends out of the "friend zone" and before you know it, non-Koreans are into you, lol. You'll find one who tests and undoes your resolute stubbornness adherence to a goal you are super super serious about. I never thought that 15 months ago this is moment today is where the Korean odyssey would lead me to. I was thinking obviously wind up with a Korean, ya know? I wanted a romantic love story and tried really, really hard to seriously only marry a Korean; but, it was just a means to an end. I got it from Stephany, who isn't a Korean, and she was obviously super, super compatible with me and worth me giving the whole thing up finally when I have been extremely stubborn and intransigent about not letting love derail me. We both tried to not hurt each other and it was impossible to fight it. In fact, my standards for my Korean future wife were very, very low--so long as she is Korean and speaks Korean, I could make the rest of the relationship work because I am extremely ambitious about my eventual marriage. However, all the efforts I put into the Korean odyssey for 15 months are equivalent to the efforts I had fought to keep this girl's friendship (complete with trust, loyalty, and compatibility) from turning into love. I started the Korean odyssey trying to invent some creative, self-fulfilling, epic love story and time will tell if that is exactly the result I have achieved by living as a process oriented person, like Josh Waitzken abstractly articulates in this video:

I am not trying to be romantic in this post, lol, but trust me that anyone who suspects so is correct if they have this vibe that abczxx is unbelievably romantic and sweet and nice and is trying to sound dry, objective, and not disappoint the "manly guys" in this thread who think that my reasoning is delusional but are envious of it working out so quaintly. Even my ability to write coherently is impossible right now! My plan was bound to succeed one way or another--just so happened to be the other, therefore she isn't Korean; but, she makes up for it so overwhelmingly in every other criteria I look for in a future wife. Yeah, we both finally quit fighting our feelings toward each 8 days ago and this is too impossible to be planned for. If she dumps me, I'll cheerfully come back and update this thread and say so. I am an honorable guy and we can all learn my lessons if I am wrong. :p

I feel like every time I read your posts on this thread I should call over a friend and play the drinking game and take a shot for every time you write "Korean" ... I still stick with my original statement that Stephanie needs to leave you and your weird, over-calculating persona.

"In fact, my standards for my Korean future wife were very, very low--so long as she is Korean and speaks Korean, I could make the rest of the relationship work because I am extremely ambitious about my eventual marriage." Honestly, it sounds like you don't even view Koreans as equals. Just some kind of weird mold you're trying to shape your future partner into. You can't FORCE yourself to love someone just because of their heritage or falsely conceived ideals about them. Please, next time you talk to someone, just say "I'm into Koreans" without all the extra analysis, because it just makes you look like a psycho.

BTW: you do not come across as romantic at all. Just thought I should let you know... o_O;; lol

OH HEY THERE! Look at the ad for SDN when I checked back to this thread!
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Throughout the history of sdn, a lot of folk have referred to sdn as the student dating network. HINT HINT. Go get em tiger;)

:idea:

Sooo, do I just put up my stats or what? Hahhaha!

I keep saying "what the ****?" out loud every time I come back to this thread to read the new posts.

^ Ditto this post. Why are we all concentrating on one guy's infatuation with a Korean girl. You only know what makes you happy, nobody else does.

My advise to single people, the harder you try, the less likely your going to get someone. Try online dating if things are that desperate.

Just talk, flirt, you know the usual online dating techniques. Exchange pics privately etc. Take it to PM etc.

Good luck and if you need tips, feel free to ask.

Oh, I am terrible at being sarcastic on the net. ;) I don't think I would put up my personal stats up on sdn (unless we're talking gpa/mcat lol!) But thanks for your sincerity!

You don't know what you're talking about! This thread is the internet at its finest. Only in a hundred hundred topics does a thread like this appear, and I will weep on the day it dies. i cannot begin to comprehend the intricacies wrought by the combination of anonymity, weirdness, funny, and sincerity found here.

to my dearest Cybii--
i have become infatuated with you. please teach me your body's language so that we may converse fluently. i won't care if you ignore me, because it doesn't change how I feel.

^ Ditto this post. Why are we all concentrating on one guy's infatuation with a Korean girl. You only know what makes you happy, nobody else does.

You don't know what you're talking about! This thread is the internet at its finest. Only in a hundred hundred topics does a thread like this appear, and I will weep on the day it dies. i cannot begin to comprehend the intricacies wrought by the combination of anonymity, weirdness, funny, and sincerity found here.

to my dearest Cybii--
i have become infatuated with you. please teach me your body's language so that we may converse fluently. i won't care if you ignore me, because it doesn't change how I feel.

Hey, I remember you! You're the one with the "Awareness of your living is the awareness of your inevitable march towards eternal death anyway" post! I really don't know how to respond to your, erm, statement since I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not. :laugh: You've got some smooth pick-up lines though! The "I won't care if you ignore me, because it doesn't change how I feel" one I think is best :p:thumbup:

To all of the other females in the forum:

Do you find it hard to date guys outside of medical school, or guys who aren't in a professional program? I've had a few times where I would be talking to a guy and he would seem interested in me, but as soon as he finds out I am going to medical school *poof*...

Was this a Harry Potter reference? I just saw the movie yesterday & it was awesome (as always)

my goal was to accentuate the joy of 'life is now' by contrasting it against the background of the inevitability of death. similarly, I remind myself daily that as difficult as studying seems to be, there are so many others who fare against worse hardships than I, even at this very moment. so by these contrasts, I feel thankful for my life, for my place in medical school, for my bright future. in reminding ourselves that our lives are ephemeral and our actions ultimately futile, our appreciation for life is made manifest and our senses are heightened in that moment. back to studying.

Hey, I remember you! You're the one with the "Awareness of your living is the awareness of your inevitable march towards eternal death anyway" post!

Was this a Harry Potter reference? I just saw the movie yesterday & it was awesome (as always)

I didn't mean to purposefully reference Harry Potter, but maybe all that Harry Potter from my youth seeped into my unconscious. :oops:

my goal was to accentuate the joy of 'life is now' by contrasting it against the background of the inevitability of death. similarly, I remind myself daily that as difficult as studying seems to be, there are so many others who fare against worse hardships than I, even at this very moment. so by these contrasts, I feel thankful for my life, for my place in medical school, for my bright future. in reminding ourselves that our lives are ephemeral and our actions ultimately futile, our appreciation for life is made manifest and our senses are heightened in that moment. back to studying.

But you finished off your last statement with "so let me just quietly kill myself with work in peace" which contradicts what you wrote earlier because (1) doesn't the accentuate joy because you're contrasting your misery of studying as "killing yourself" (in the moment) with the inevitability of death(in the future), and (2) if your actions are ultimately futile, why kill yourself with the work? :cool:

More like Herpe Island now.

Sitting here late at night contemplating that my life sucks right now. No girlfriend, no sex in a quite a while, spend most of my day alone studying, no one to cheer me up at night, I can just hug my pillow. This is not normal, my early twenties should not be spent alone, we need companionship, we were built for it. Ahhh this sucks, whatever, I guess I should just suck it up and hope something comes along one day.

Believe me you are not the only one who feels this way. I am pre-med, and it's still hard to get up and start the grind without having someone there. The thing is a lot of people think it's better to be single during med-school, which is my case. I am single, sometimes even get bored, and there is nothing to do about the whole thing. I have to say I have a romantic interest, but she is in med school right now, and the last thing she is thinking about is a relationship. A family member told me it's good to have a relationship while in med school, and the best thing is for the person to be in med school too. I am trying but... all I can do is hope she comes to terms with being single not being the best route. Studying with your partner is the best way to go, I think, but... Hope is all we can do right now.:smuggrin:

After acknowledging that I understand how being single is difficult... I will say, there are a few cons to having a relationship in med school (assuming some things about the partner):
1 - feeling accountable about time and having to report whereabouts/time I'll be home, etc to a sig other
2 - feeling obligated to spend time with someone when you should be learning material for an exam.... or feeling guilty about studying while the other person in the relationship is sitting at home
3 - dont need to mention the numerous issues that may arise from starting a relationship with someone in your med school class (assuming it doesn't end well)
4 - not being free... not being able to do what you please and do what you wish.

if you're lonely, get a hobby. go to the grad school/undergrad part of your campus, join a few student organizations and meet people outside of medicine. outside the circle of people you constantly see day in and day out. make new friends. of course, to do this - you must know how manage your schedule efficiently.

After acknowledging that I understand how being single is difficult... I will say, there are a few cons to having a relationship in med school (assuming some things about the partner):
1 - feeling accountable about time and having to report whereabouts/time I'll be home, etc to a sig other
2 - feeling obligated to spend time with someone when you should be learning material for an exam.... or feeling guilty about studying while the other person in the relationship is sitting at home
3 - dont need to mention the numerous issues that may arise from starting a relationship with someone in your med school class (assuming it doesn't end well)
4 - not being free... not being able to do what you please and do what you wish.

You might want to re-evaluate that relationship

Even the best relationships require compromise

I;ve been married 6 years and i've never thought that i was "not free" or couldnt do what i wish.
Its up to me to consider how my actions affect my spouse but i'm not in prison.
Either way, the stuff i dont do because i'm married turned out to be the same stuff i never did when i was single.
The only thing i dont do anymore is play video games but thats more a result of med school than marriage

I;ve been married 6 years and i've never thought that i was "not free" or couldnt do what i wish.
Its up to me to consider how my actions affect my spouse but i'm not in prison.
Either way, the stuff i dont do because i'm married turned out to be the same stuff i never did when i was single.
The only thing i dont do anymore is play video games but thats more a result of med school than marriage

I'm going to call you out on this.

Tell me that in 6 years of marriage, you never had to compromise on anything? If you do, then I will apologize for challenging you.

I'm going to call you out on this.

Tell me that in 6 years of marriage, you never had to compromise on anything? If you do, then I will apologize for challenging you.

Compromise is different from "loss of freedom" or "not being able to do what you wish".

Me deciding to spend my friday evenings with my spouse instead of hitting the bars with my buddies is different from being ordered to never hang out with my friends again. SO i hang out with them when i can even if its not as much as i used to. And now that i have an additional social circle (med school) i'm gravitating more and more to that crowd even though all we talk about is school.

I just feel like When you feel like your freedom is being taken away, its time to re-evaluate not only how this other person sees you but how ready you really are to settle down and make that compromise. I'm not saying i;m right. Its just the way my relationship has turned out so far and i couldnt be happier.
Plus it helps that shes in medicine too.

I just feel like When you feel like your freedom is being taken away, its time to re-evaluate not only how this other person sees you but how ready you really are to settle down and make that compromise.

I agree. I think someone becomes ready to make those compromises when they find someone they like... and are willing to make the changes (rather than feeling obligated to). It just happens. But some single people try too hard and end up making sacrifices for people/relationships that frankly just aren't worth it.

In your case, I think the fact that your spouse is in the medical field helps... She probably more readily understands what it's like to work diligently toward a career.... versus say someone with a 9-5 job that they dont neccessarily enjoy.

Us girls have it easy...we just have to say Yes, I am interested or No, get the f**ck off...poor guys have to do all the work..:D

Us girls have it easy...we just have to say Yes, I am interested or No, get the f**ck off...poor guys have to do all the work..:D

If we girls had it that easy, we girls wouldn't be single. :cool:

Reactions: 1 user
girls have to work to make it so the guy think he has to work for it.

its not an easy job...

Reactions: 1 user
no, otherwise its just too easy and theres no balance of power. You think you'd want to date that random chick u hooked up on a fri night? I wouldn't

p.s. i'm talking about more serious chases. not the small stuff