1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Med Schools in Central America

Discussion in 'General International Discussion' started by sweetthang, Oct 16, 2002.

1. sweetthang

sweetthang Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

hey, i was considering going to med school in Panama in either the University of Panama or Universidad Latina. Does anyone have any info on those two schools? Also, what would be the procedure for studying there and then coming back to the US to practice? Can you do your residency over here? Any info on studying abroad and coming back is greatly appreciated..Thanks! Oh, also does anyone have any info on UAG (admission req, location,etc)?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. IRON_DUKE

IRON_DUKE MEDICAL RED NECK ROYALTY
    7+ Year Member

University of Panama is hard to get into cause its free and there are many panamenians taht want to get in . And yeah sure they will say it makes no difference , but it does .

Latina is ok ,a dn you can check out COLUMBUS UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE , but the one in the CAPITAL OF PANAMA , ............PANAMA CITY , PANAMA . Not the campus they have in David , Chiriqui . I was there and I can tell you dont go .

Duke