MeD ScHoOLs In InDiA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SkAnDaLoUs

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,
I was wondering if anyone has any first hand experience at med schools in india, specifically in Hyderabad. I was raised in the US, and i've done about 3 years of undergrad here. And now i'm gonna start medschool in the summer. I just wanted to know what to expect. How often are exams? How often are vacations? Do people study together or individually? Do professors act differently to NRI's ? Are the bathroom super scary? I think I'll be starting at the Kamineni Institute, so if you have any info on that medschool specifically, that would be great :) Thanks so much.

Members don't see this ad.

It will do you good to read this thread;

<a href="http://www.studentdoctor.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=12;t=000485" target="_blank">Go to India for Med School!</a>

thanks! i read thru it.. but it still didn't offer the first had kind of experience i wanted. hopefully someone who's been down there will read it. also, i was wondering if anyone know's HOW to apply to medical schools in india. I heard you have to get some certificate that approves the courses you took in highschool? is there somewhere on the internet that will provide this information in detail?? thanks!