med schools on (currently or otherwise) probation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NehsNairb

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering what med schools have been placed on probation by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education. I tried searching online for a history of their decisions but couldn't find it. Anybody know through word of mouth or something?

Members don't see this ad.

I heard Temple is on probation, but more related to their facilities than the education.

Members don't see this ad :)
NehsNairb said:
I was wondering what med schools have been placed on probation by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education. I tried searching online for a history of their decisions but couldn't find it. Anybody know through word of mouth or something?
I think Rosalind just got off probation or are in the process.

We should have the schools fill out a form that redundantly asks the same **** as their website and then end it with "please indicate if this insititution have been the recepient of any disciplinary action" and then charge them $65 to $100 for that. Sigh a man can dream.

RayhanS1282 said:
We should have the schools fill out a form that redundantly asks the same **** as their website and then end it with "please indicate if this insititution have been the recepient of any disciplinary action" and then charge them $65 to $100 for that. Sigh a man can dream.
What has lit the fire under your tushy today, Rayhan. BTW: you know I love it when you act like this.

gdbaby said:
What has lit the fire under your tushy today, Rayhan. BTW: you know I love it when you act like this.

This time it's actually Hemorrhoids ....j/k....just called in and still in the hold status so no news from Upstate.

RayhanS1282 said:
haha, that'd be awesome

MadameLULU, your avatar is awesome! I could be having the worst day, and seeing a Snoopy & Woodstock cartoon can totally turn it around. :)

MadameLULU said:
Michigan isn't on probation.

Ya...that articles from 2003 and it doesnt have anything to do with probation.....just talking about afirmative action.

Michigan deffinitely is not on probation

does anybody know the deal with drexel almost going bankrupt a few years back?
-mota

DaMota said:
-mota

I heard that Georgetown is in serious financial trouble.

TheMightyAngus said:
I heard that Georgetown is in serious financial trouble.

maybe thats why they charge more than anyone for their secondary. pricks.
-mota

DaMota said:
-mota

mcp hanemman(sp) was going under and was bought by drexel