Med schools, where ARE YOU in the process?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Focus

crazy!!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, since many of us are eagered to know their status with schools, I think it'd be a good idea to list the *latest* date in which your application was confirmed and received an interview, so we can know if the schools have overlooked our application or not :( . Anyways, I'll start. Oh, please make seperate lines for August MCATs and April MCATs.

C=the date when the school said your app was complete (not when you completed it)
I=interviewed\will be interviewing (not when you received an interview invite, this way we can get an idea of late we'd have to interview)
April = April MCATs
August = August MCATs

Ex.

George Washington C(10\15) I(11\13) August

If lets say another person completed their GW app on 10\20 (with confirmation) and will be interviewing 12\15 with April MCATs, the list would be changed to:

George Washington C(10\20) I(12\15) April

If another person received a GW interview with April MCATs and their app was confirmed on 10\30 and will be interviewing on 12\19 then it would be changed to:

George Washington C(10\30) I(12\19) April

You get the idea...just update it as we go along. If every participates , we can get an idea of where the schools are in the process. If for some reason they "bypassed" our application, we can call them up and see what's going on (maybe they sent out an interview and it got lost in the mail?) Anyways, lemme reset the list:

Members don't see this ad.