MedEssays - Personal Statement Edits for Medical School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DocDreams87

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
logomodernpicture.png

Who We Are

MedEssays is a personal statement editing service for medical school applicants. Our staff consists of UCSF medical students who have recently and successfully applied to medical school, so we understand how to craft a stellar personal statement. MedEssays consultants credit their essays for the interviews and acceptances they have received to some of the best medical schools in the nation, including Stanford University, UCSF, UCLA, UCSD, Northwestern, Duke, Johns Hopkins and numerous others.

What We Do

MedEssays delivers insightful commentary for your essay that will better showcase your character, compassion and motivation for medicine. Because we very recently applied to medical school ourselves, we can provide you original exercises and strategies that actually worked for us. Our personal knowledge of the realities of medical school admissions - the qualities schools really search for and the subtleties that allow applicants to stand out in a crowd - enables us to refine your essay so that your work is a savvy asset to your medical school application.

How It Works

We offer two service packages:

The 1-Edit package - $100
  • Includes one comprehensive edit of your AMCAS personal statement and a 15-minute phone consultation.

The Unlimited Edits Package - $300
  • Includes unlimited comprehensive edits of your AMCAS personal statement and a 30-minute phone consultation.

A classic MedEssays edit includes:

• Detailed commentary on essay structure, flow, organization style & voice.
  • Personalized exercises to help identify your most compelling and admissions-relevant anecdotes
  • Sentence reconstruction suggestions
  • Grammar corrections
  • Application Analysis: Recommendations on how your essay can best supplement the rest of your application
  • Phone consultation with a MedEssays consultant: answers to any questions you may have regarding your essay or the entire application process

MedEssays offers an industry-leading turnaround time of 24 hours for every edit.

How To Purchase
MedEssays completes transactions using Google Checkout. After paying, please email the following to team at medessays.com:

• Your order number
  • Essay in email body or as attached Word Document
  • Updated resume
  • MCAT & GPA information (recommended)
  • Activities portion of your AMCAS application (recommended)
  • School list (recommended)
  • Any other information you would like to tell us
  • Please provide as much information about your application as you can so we can provide the most comprehensive analysis of your essay as possible.

What Happens Next

As soon as we receive your order a MedEssays staff member will contact you (usually within 5-7 hours) via email to confirm receipt. Within 24 hours of our confirmation notice, we will return your essay with edits in the "track changes" mode in Microsoft Word. We will also call you to discuss your essay and application.

If you do not hear from us within 24 hours, please do not hesitate to remind us or request a refund using the contact information below.

Questions? Comments? Contact us at:
Phone: (408) 357-0976
Email: team at medessays.com

Members don't see this ad.

MedEssays -

I'm looking to have my personal statement edited but I'm getting stuck in the early stages. I'm currently working with a rough outline as well as a number of short anecdotes/examples that I think would make good additions to my essay. Do you guys help with the early stage and planning process of med school edits? Please PM me if you'd like additional info.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.