Medical College of Georgia and Utah Neuropsychiatric Internships

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hawkeye11

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody know anyone who works at either of these places or knows someone who know someone who does?

Mind asking them how application reviewing is going and when applicants might here something? Asking for a friend...

Totally not rushing them and two Fridays from now is an acceptable answer, I just need to know! I mean, my friend does.

Kthxbai

Members don't see this ad.

Anybody know anyone who works at either of these places or knows someone who know someone who does?

Mind asking them how application reviewing is going and when applicants might here something? Asking for a friend...

Totally not rushing them and two Fridays from now is an acceptable answer, I just need to know! I mean, my friend does.

Kthxbai

My friend asked me to bump this. :shrug:

Members don't see this ad :)
You should probably relax a bit. Do you really think you're going to get much progress bumping your thread multiple times during the holiday?

You should probably relax a bit. Do you really think you're going to get much progress bumping your thread multiple times during the holiday?
I can entertain myself. And it's not yet a holiday in Utah. :p