Medical College of Georgia (MCG)--"Open Door Program"?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RUOKTT

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will go to MCG this coming Friday for "Open Door Program". Can someone please tell me what to expect? All I know is that it starts at 10:30 a.m. and ends around 3:00 p.m......What exactly do you do the entire day? Thank you very much! Hope to see all of you there soon! Take Care!

Members don't see this ad.

The door will be open, you walk in and you hang out for a while.

I will go to MCG this coming Friday for "Open Door Program". Can someone please tell me what to expect? All I know is that it starts at 10:30 a.m. and ends around 3:00 p.m......What exactly do you do the entire day? Thank you very much! Hope to see all of you there soon! Take Care!

Prepare to meet the entire student body and faculty team. You will be toured the school and program curriculum of study. If you need anymore information, don't hesitate to contact me.

Marion

Members don't see this ad :)
Prepare to meet the entire student body and faculty team. You will be toured the school and program curriculum of study. If you need anymore information, don't hesitate to contact me.

Marion

Is this different than just the school of dentistry tour? I did that a couple years back...

Is this different than just the school of dentistry tour? I did that a couple years back...

Okay, scratch the tour!! That may or may not happen... And besides, it's optional. Once you arrive, you will immediately be greeted by all faculty and staff members. Afterwards, you will have a large lunch with them, along with the students. Be prepared to tell you your life story and answer monotonous questions. The great part is that you will get a chance to learn your classmates and upperclassmen.

You will have a great time. Chill out and get ready to have a great time.

Marion

Damn, you know I should probably be going to this at MCG, but I just heard about it on this thread. How often do they have this? I'm planning on talking with Dr. Hanes this summer anyway.

Damn, you know I should probably be going to this at MCG, but I just heard about it on this thread. How often do they have this? I'm planning on talking with Dr. Hanes this summer anyway.

Dr. Haines will be returning to work Thursday morning. She's been out of the office since Monday. Have a nice day!

Marion

when i went to the open doorway thing they taught us the secret MCG handshake and salute. they said that if you don't learn it (and it is only taught at open doorway) then you can't qualify for financial aid, so you'd better go!