Medical College of Georgia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

livewires

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has interviewed at this program. I'm interviewing there next week and I'm arranging my flight schedule. From what I've heard, there is no dinner the night before. Can anyone give me some insight as to what I should expect on interview day as far as a schedule? I would really like to know how many people interview each day and how many interviews I should expect? Any info. would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

livewires said:
Hey everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has interviewed at this program. I'm interviewing there next week and I'm arranging my flight schedule. From what I've heard, there is no dinner the night before. Can anyone give me some insight as to what I should expect on interview day as far as a schedule? I would really like to know how many people interview each day and how many interviews I should expect? Any info. would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Honestly can't tell you much about what you want to know, but I have met Dr. Alvin Head, the chairman, and like him a lot.

livewires said:
Hey everyone,

Thanks

Check out page 3 of "interview reviews"- a review is there

Keep an open mind while going through all the construction area around the anesthesia offices. Most (if not all) of the construction will be done by the time residency starts up in July. It looks like they are working fast. (Wish I could say the same about all the road contruction in Augusta! :oops: ) The residents will have an awesome place to study and hang out once it's all done.

MCG is a really great school. I'm not just saying that because it's my home institution and I want to stay here for residency! :rolleyes: