SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Medical College of Georgia

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by allengal, Dec 7, 2001.

1. allengal

allengal Member 7+ Year Member

Jul 15, 2001
    Georgia
    Has anyone been invited for an interview at MCG?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. dlc

dlc Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Sep 8, 1999
    Durham, NC
    I interviewed at MCG back in October but haven't heard anything since. I am not really sure how things are going, whether they are slow or not. They did say that there could be a long span of time before you hear anything from them, either pre or post interview. Anything specific you want to know?
    dlc :p

4. jthorn1227

jthorn1227 Junior Member 7+ Year Member

Oct 11, 2001
    Athens, GA
    I interviewed there the 1st day they had regular interviews and I have heard zilch as well. They told us it could be anytime between now and april. allengal -- when did you interview there? are yall applying/applied to emory too? heard anything??

5. allengal

Jul 15, 2001
    Georgia
    I haven't heard from MCG at all nor Emory about an interview (wasn't really expecting too...MCAT wasn't too great). I just interviewed with Mercer last week.

6. Edward

Edward Junior Member 7+ Year Member

Sep 25, 2001
    Augusta, GA
    I got my MCG acceptance letter last week. I interviewed on October 26th. I interviewed at Emory on November 9th, and I think they are sending out their next batch of letters this week. I hope this is of some help to all of those GA residents out there.
    peace

7. allengal

Jul 15, 2001
    Georgia
    does anyone know when MCG will quit interviewing??

8. nebula7

nebula7 Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Jan 10, 2002
    Georgia
    I called and the lady said through March. I just got my invite by email day before yesterday (but I'm probably going to call and withdraw my app, because I got an acceptance to my top choice yesterday)

9. allengal

Jul 15, 2001
    Georgia
    Congrats nebula!!!! What school were you accepted at?

10. nebula7

nebula7 Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Jan 10, 2002
    Georgia
    Thanks! I got accepted to Mercer (you might have seen my other post by now). I called Friday and cancelled my MCG interview..so hopefully they'll give my time to someone else. The woman I talked to said they do have many applicants they would still like to get in for interviews! Good luck! :)