Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Medical College of Wisconsin email

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by girl99, Dec 8, 2001.

1. girl99

girl99 Junior Member

I was just curious if anybody else received this email from MCW before they completed their secondary...I did, and my first thought was that it was a personal email (it had typos and everything), which made me wonder why they were sending it, but maybe they send it to all of you? I guess I'm surprised because the other schools I applied to don't seem to care whether or not you send back the secondary.

"Dear (girl99's real name),
    We have received your AMCAS application and are waiting to receive your MCW secondary. If you think you have completed the secondary, you should go back into the Application and check to make sure it has been submitted. This information will be on the main menu. If you haven't completed the secondary application, it is not too late. We want to hear from you."

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. altaskier

altaskier Altaholics Anonymous 92'

That is weird, I never got an email from the stating my app was complete and yet I interviewed there and was accepted. Call them, they are really nice!!

4. that is a great sign...it shows they are really interested in you...apply to them if you havent heard from other schools....their turn around rate is 2 weeks! and their very nice pple!! :D