Medical College of Wisconsin Masters in Medical Physiology 2020-2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureDocGPG97

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am a Wisconsin resident and have been looking into post-bacc options. I recently applied to MCW's MMP program and have a lot of questions about it. I have seen little to nothing posted on SDN about this program. I was hoping to start a thread to see if people have applied to/completed this program and what they thought about it?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey! I am in the program right now, what questions do you have?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone. I am a Wisconsin resident and have been looking into post-bacc options. I recently applied to MCW's MMP program and have a lot of questions about it. I have seen little to nothing posted on SDN about this program. I was hoping to start a thread to see if people have applied to/completed this program and what they thought about it?
Hey! I actyually interviewed for the Physiology PhD program at MCW where I met the director of the MMP program and got a ton of info from him (im also applying to that program right now). It's really a program that's made for students that are going to have a difficult time getting into medical school (I.e, 3.3 GPA and an average MCAT with decent extracurriculars). If you have a 3.9 and just a terrible MCAT score, that is not the type of student the MMP program is aiming for because it wouldn't necessarily be that beneficial. I'm happy to talk to you more about it if you have more questions!