Medical College of Wisconsin

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunkid23

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten an e-mail saying that your application was looked favorly and was put into a smaller pool of applicants? However, it then says that they cannot offer an interview yet because of too many applicants. Has anybody gotten an interview after receiving this e-mail?

sunkid

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone gotten an e-mail saying that your application was looked favorly and was put into a smaller pool of applicants? However, it then says that they cannot offer an interview yet because of too many applicants. Has anybody gotten an interview after receiving this e-mail?

sunkid

I withdrew last week. Now that Dec. 15th has past hopefully they will be opening up more spots!

best of luck to you :D

I didn't. I kind of wish I did, though.

Members don't see this ad :)

sunkid

I got that email back in October. I am yet to be invited to interview. I called last week and they told me 4-6 weeks I'll know something.

I received that email in September and was invited in November. I believe they said they interviewed only about 300/600.

sunkid

Sunkid23,

I got that email twice and was then given an interview in November. The wording on my email was also rather odd, so there's hope. Good luck.

I got that email on 12/3 and just got an interview invite today for early February.

I got that email on 12/3 and just got an interview invite today for early February.

I received the email on 9/17 and received an interview today for mid Feb. Seems like they're down to their last few spots in the class, according to the email.

go lakers, what time did you receive the email? Did it sound like this would be the last interview invitation?

go lakers, what time did you receive the email? Did it sound like this would be the last interview invitation?

6:44 AM PST

On behalf of the Admissions Committee it is my pleasure to extend an invitation for you to interview for a place in the entering class of 2008 at the Medical College of Wisconsin. We anticipate that on the dates offered below we will be interviewing for the few remaining spaces in our class and for placement on our Alternate List. Please know that each year we do turn to the list to fill our class.

sunkid

Got the email in December and an interview invitation today, although the email did not say anything about interviewing for waitlists. are you guys In state? Could that be why, b.c I am OOS?
dates were first week of feb or last week of feb.

what i got:
On behalf of the Admissions Committee it is my pleasure to extend an invitation for you to interview for a place in the entering class of 2008 at the Medical College of Wisconsin. Attached is important information regarding the interviewing schedule and your visit. It is our hope that this visit will provide an opportunity not only for us to get to know you better but also for you to become more familiar with the Medical College, its facilities, programs, student body and staff.

OOS here.

maybe i'm reading too much into the wording of the email? my invite is for 2/8 or 2/22.

OOS here.

maybe i'm reading too much into the wording of the email? my invite is for 2/8 or 2/22.

me too, (8th and 22nd) but my email didnt say what yours said. they didnt mention anything about the class being almost full or interviewing for waitlist spots.

I just received the invitation email, and will be interviewing there Feb. 8. I also did not get the letter stating that only a few spots where left....
Congrats to everyone.!!

sunkid

I just received the invitation email, and will be interviewing there Feb. 8. I also did not get the letter stating that only a few spots where left....
Congrats to everyone.!!

sunkid
I'll be interviewing on Feb. 8 too. See you there!:)