Medical/Dental School Application & Editing Help (from someone who gets it!!)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Are you getting ready to apply for medical or dental school but feel stressed and overwhelmed by a giant To-Do list? Is your school list a jumbled mess of potential options that all seem to blend together? Are you taunted by a blinking cursor whenever you try to write your all-important personal statement?

I'm here to help! I was a Johns Hopkins medical school student and Yale University alumna, and I have been running my own college advising company since 2014. I provide personalized, one-on-one support for each of my students--whether that means 10pm texts about late-night admission worries, impromptu phone calls to discuss a finalized school list, seemingly endless rounds of essay edits on Google Docs (with a 24hr or less turn-around time!) or mock-interview practice with lots of oral and written feedback.

While I can't take away all the stress of the application process, I can certainly help to make the process as manageable, organized, successful and enjoyable as possible

Contact me today or visit my website (www.yourivyguide.com) for more information about my services, pricing, etc.

Warmly,
Sarah

Members don't see this ad.