Hi everyone! I was recently accepted into OSU (yayy!!!). I plan on majoring in Medical Dietetics, and then I plan to apply to medical school after I'm done. I was wondering if any students on here have majored in this at OSU? If so, I have some questions, and I would love to get some insight on what this major is like.
- What are the advisors/professors like? Generally approachable/helpful, or not so much?
- What are the classes like?
- What are your plans after for after graduation?
- Did you/do you plan on doing an internship? If so, how hard is it to find positions?
- Are you involved in research?
- Anything else I should know?