Medical Doctor pick up lines? Help me out!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lumper

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to compile a list of pick up lines that are related to the medical profession (below are some examples).

"My sudden protracted cardiac arrhythmia tells me I love you."

"(Hold a stethoscope) Why don’t you listen to your heart and go out with me?"

Got any ideas of your own? Share them here!

Members don't see this ad.

waht did the premed say to the sdn poster?
yo stop wasting my time, im tryna study orgo

I'm trying to compile a list of pick up lines that are related to the medical profession (below are some examples).

"(Hold a stethoscope) Why don't you listen to your heart and go out with me?"

Use the search function above...

This already exists under http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=335406

Members don't see this ad :)
"I need a life. Please lower your standards and go out with me."

^^^That will probably work.

And I just noticed, it was the OP's first post. Now he's never coming back, which ironically may be a good thing.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: You got the thread off to a good and interesting start.

Do you need a ride home Miss? I'll be your designated driver tonight, it would be irresponsible to operate hungover tomorrow.

I was at this club in nyc a couple weeks back and this really chill resident from columbia told me the best way to get girls:

Go to a club and step outside to the smoking area. Pick the hottest girl thats smoking a cig there, and ask her if you can bum a cigarette off of her. (Most of the time they'll let you) Then right before you light up, stop and tell the girl "damn, you know what, I promised myself I'd quit after I graduated med school."

Apparently that one works 99% of the time. I cant wait to try it out! :-D

Members don't see this ad :)
I was at this club in nyc a couple weeks back and this really chill resident from columbia told me the best way to get girls:

Go to a club and step outside to the smoking area. Pick the hottest girl thats smoking a cig there, and ask her if you can bum a cigarette off of her. (Most of the time they'll let you) Then right before you light up, stop and tell the girl "damn, you know what, I promised myself I'd quit after I graduated med school."

The enormous flaw with your reasoning there is that, if it works, you end up with a girl that smells like an ashtray.

I don't know about that one sounds cheesey to me. The best ones I've noticed is when you don't use one at all, but actually let your wing man drop the doc/M-bomb thing for you. I'll normally talk to a girl ask what she does then my wing comes in and I introduce him as one of the best lawyer, car salesman, mortgage broker, etc in town (depending on who my wing is). Then my wing well do the same for me, telling the girl I'm talking to that I'm doing this and that. Telling a girl off the bat your a doc doesn't impress them that much just seems like you are bragging about yourself, but letting someone else do it always seems to impress more.

So...you'd actually carry a stethoscope with you into a nightclub, just to pick up girls? :confused:

That just kind of makes you look like a tool. Why not go the whole nine yards, and go to the club in scrubs and your white coat? Complete with "Dr. McDreamy, M.D." embroidered on the lapel? Bonus points for any fake blood stains that you splash on yourself.

Reactions: 1 user
So...you'd actually carry a stethoscope with you into a nightclub, just to pick up girls? :confused:

That just kind of makes you look like a tool. Why not go the whole nine yards, and go to the club in scrubs and your white coat? Complete with "Dr. McDreamy, M.D." embroidered on the lapel? Bonus points for any fake blood stains that you splash on yourself.

Fake?? True bonus points for getting real blood (your own or animal) on the white coat

Or just be a really messy eater and get ketchup stains (on accident) and pretend they're blood.

I can't see any of these ever working, except maybe Long Dong's.

Thats part of the whole setup...."oh, I forgot to take my stethoscope off before leaving the hospital..."

Thats part of the whole setup...."oh, I forgot to take my stethoscope off before leaving the hospital..."

But you somehow remembered to shower, shave, and change before going to the club? Did you remember to put on fresh deodorant at least?

(Or were you suggesting that hygiene should take a backseat when going out to pick up girls? :p)

I still think it sends the girl the wrong messages about you.

But you somehow remembered to shower, shave, and change before going to the club? Did you remember to put on fresh deodorant at least?

(Or were you suggesting that hygiene should take a backseat when going out to pick up girls? :p)

I still think it sends the girl the wrong messages about you.

oh fo sho!!!! Raw passion!!!!

one of my faves:

hey baby, you're HOA

hot on arrival

60% of the time, it works evvvvvery time

Hey baby, I'm $300k in debt, working 80+ hrs a week.

Being a med student can also really help you deflect unwanted attention at a nightclub.

If a guy is a little too aggressive with you, start fixing your gaze on a little pimple/bump/freckle on his face.

When he asks you what you're staring at, just say, "Uh, well...I was just...that spot on your face. Has it always looked like that? Has it changed size, shape, or color recently? Have you ever had it checked out? Do you have a history of skin CANCER in your family?"

That's usually the magic word that scares them away. :D And it works for both genders!

(This shouldn't be too hard to do either - when you're a med student, everything looks like cancer to you anyway! Why not let your paranoia get you something positive for once?)

-Girl when you walked in that door your looks hit me so hard that I have a priapism from all the trauma.

-Girl you're so hot that I would still talk to you even after I'm off the anti-depressant pills I stole from my hospital's pharmacy.

-Girl you have just proven to me that evolution is wrong, because only God can create someone as good looking as you. (Then you follow up with the following)
-Girl, you look so delicious that I just want to go to the big kitchen in heaven and shoot God for making you. (yes.. it's a Once Upon a Time in Mexico reference... so not really med)

*Omitting all the jokes about having an epi-pen in my pants*

-Girl when you walked in that door your looks hit me so hard that I have a priapism from all the trauma.

-Girl you're so hot that I would still talk to you even after I'm off the anti-depressant pills I stole from my hospital's pharmacy.

-Girl you have just proven to me that evolution is wrong, because only God can create someone as good looking as you. (Then you follow up with the following)
-Girl, you look so delicious that I just want to go to the big kitchen in heaven and shoot God for making you. (yes.. it's a Once Upon a Time in Mexico reference... so not really med)

*Omitting all the jokes about having an epi-pen in my pants*

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

alas, priapism stops being funny when you find out they have to drain the blood out with a giant needle so it doesn't coagulate and start killing tissue. :(

[/killjoy]

alas, priapism stops being funny when you find out they have to drain the blood out with a giant needle so it doesn't coagulate and start killing tissue. :(

[/killjoy]

Thanks, but I wish that you had not told me that! 4 hours and then see your doctor?

Was it Mae West that said:" Is that a bananna in your pocket or are you really glad to see me?"

[/killjoy]

party pooper :rolleyes:

I'm sure we can find some way to make it funny if we tried reeeeallly hard

Was it Mae West that said:" Is that a bananna in your pocket or are you really glad to see me?"

*shrug* beats me... but the Russian guy on last season of Sex in the City used it as a joke.

Don't judge me! My girlfriend made me watch some of the eps with her. Besides, immediately afterwards I watched some Entourage to ensure that my jewels didn't fall off.

*shrug* beats me... but the Russian guy on last season of Sex in the City used it as a joke.

Don't judge me! My girlfriend made me watch some of the eps with her. Besides, immediately afterwards I watched some Entourage to ensure that my jewels didn't fall off.

Go to original sources, Mae West in the thirties. She was great. I loved her films. And, I admire your courage for admitting you watch chick shows. So you must be pretty stoked about the new Sex in the City flick coming out in few weeks. You could just slide into the theatre in the dark at the early bird showing and hope nobody sees you.

Go to original sources, Mae West in the thirties. She was great. I loved her films. And, I admire your courage for admitting you watch chick shows. So you must be pretty stoked about the new Sex in the City flick coming out in few weeks. You could just slide into the theatre in the dark at the early bird showing and hope nobody sees you.
''

Yep, and I plan to wear a dress as disguise so no one can tell who I really am... ;)