Medical Educationy related experiences during winter break...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Daichi Katase

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well...I am going to whitecastle with a buddy of mine. I live in Arizona and the closest one is in St. Louis. If you think your town is awesome or if you want me to pick you up on my way...Holla.

the point of the trip is to "expand my horizons." Secondly, a lot of random **** and a lot of hot girls will make it hella fun. I leave AZ on Jan. 1st.

whitecastle6au.jpg

Also...to make this pertinent for Pre-Allo..do you think my 3.5 BCPM GPA is good enough for Harvard?

Members don't see this ad.

BrettBatchelor said:
Sounds awesome. To ensure you aren't bummed out by the restaurant itself, they are basically just like Krystal.

Krystal? white castle? what's wrong w/ you people!

mcdonald's, burger king, wendy's....normal chains for normal CT

Members don't see this ad :)
C.P. Jones said:
Krystal? white castle? what's wrong w/ you people!

mcdonald's, burger king, wendy's....normal chains for normal CT
Once you have a square 30 cent hamburger with onions....you'll never go back.

BrettBatchelor said:

seriously!

besides, gas has become cheaper and I am sick of this entire application process. All that basically boils down to...ROADTRIP!!!

BrettBatchelor said:

oh i go back to the memories of wanting to chuck it back up all the time. there are some markets for which price truly is a reflection of where supply crosses demand . . . i got what i paid for.

Ahhhh....sliders.....Reminds me of my high school days when my friends and I would drive an hour to the nearest White Castle (yeah, I know it's no AZ --> MO). The guys would see how many they could eat in 10 minutes, and the girls would stare in horror. :eek: :laugh:

Have lots of fun on your trip!!! :thumbup:

You can't find a better excuse for a road trip than White Castle? Jesus H. Christ....

Praetorian said:
You can't find a better excuse for a road trip than White Castle? Jesus H. Christ....

Lame isn't it? It is less about whitecastle, more about just random stuff. Whitecastle was pretty random. :laugh:

Also, I am interested in climbing that mountain you were going to climb. Let me know when you are going, I will be there.

If you haven't climbed before then tackling something like Denali is probably not something you want to start out with.

probably true. I will stick to roadtrips to lame places :cool: