Medical elective at KMC (Best medical school in India!!!!!!!)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OHM SATYAM

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello my name is OHm and am studying medicine in the UK. I would like to come to Kasturba medical college manipal to do a medical elective. I've tried looking at the website but it talks about electives in Pokara nepal, I want to come to mangalore. How much does it cost for a foreign student to do an elective? How much roughly is the accomodation in that pasrt of India? Whom can i contact or where can I get an application form for this elective? I would be grateful for any information from the students of manipal! Thankyou OHM :)

Members don't see this ad.

Son, thats a big load of crap-when you say KMC is the best med school in India.
KMC is a med school, were rich kids like me, with no brains go, because our pops can buy us our seats.Or if we cannot manage seats in the USA or UK etc etc.

The best med schjool happens to be AIIMS,New Delhi.The intake is around 50 a year.Then there is AFMC,Pune etc etc.
In the top 50 med colleges , our pops money cant buy us a seat, so we go forums like these and post rediculous posts like, KMC the medical school in India.
Good job bud, keep posting, maybe the propaganda will work, and KMC graduates may even get hired in good Indian hospitals.

Can ne1 answer my question, how can I gat a medical elective for around 8 weeks at KMC Mangalore? OHM