Medical Ethics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yahoo123

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What type of ethics questions do you guys think will show up in an interview?

Members don't see this ad.

1.) should we treat people who come looking for their next fix but still complaining of pain?

2.) should patients be free to choose their own treatments?

3.) should we continue to let noobs not use the search function?

Some may throw the ball in your court and ask you to talk about an ethical decision you have had to face in the past...

Members don't see this ad :)
it's a great idea to look in interview feedback and see what questions are common at the school that you're interviewing at...there is no reason not to be prepared for those!

I asked because I have an interview at GWU coming up, and Ive looked through their interview questions and did not really find many ethical questions but thought it best to be prepared. In response to eternal rage, I had used the search function but thought the last thread on ethical questions was hijacked to the point that it lost the original purpose. Thanks again for the responses!

I asked because I have an interview at GWU coming up, and Ive looked through their interview questions and did not really find many ethical questions but thought it best to be prepared. In response to eternal rage, I had used the search function but thought the last thread on ethical questions was hijacked to the point that it lost the original purpose. Thanks again for the responses!

Yeah I was serious about the first two and not about the third. Vbulletin 2.0's search engine blows. Even though GWU may not have ethical questions, you could always try looking through other schools that you have applied to and see what kind of questions are asked across the board.