This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Medical Career

Reaction score
Looking for medical jobs in Australia? Medical career network is number one portal for medical professionals. If you are a medical graduate or want to switch from your existing job. Visit now!!

Members don't see this ad.

Looking for medical jobs in Australia? Medical career network is number one portal for medical professionals. If you are a medical graduate or want to switch from your existing job. Visit now!!
random first post

I will bite thou

What can an experienced Rph make in a desirable Australia location? How hard is it to get licensed?

random first post

I will bite thou

What can an experienced Rph make in a desirable Australia location? How hard is it to get licensed?

Do not hire Dred Pirate. I am infinitely more qualified. Please find me and inpatient/clinical position at a hospital in Adelaide. Due to recent weakness in the Australian Dollar, I will only be accepting payment with American money, gold, or bitcoin. Thank you in advance.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
When I was there (~2019) they were saying salaries started around ~$70k AUD and topped out around $100-110k and were having a hard time comprehending that ~120k USD was pretty standard starting here.