Medical License

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gabapentinworks

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long is it taking for you to receive NY medical license? They have all my paperwork in May... Can it really take 3 months?

Members don't see this ad.

It took me 2 weeks after they had my whole file. I would call to see if they actually received all of your paperwork. You would be surprised that they are actually missing something and that is the hold up.

Last edited:
Thanks! They are receptive to phone calls? I just don’t want to cause further delays!

Hi I’ve called multiple times. They said a reviewer had yet to be assigned to my application. I’ve told them i need it to be credentialed/start working in July. Getting worried..anything else I can do?

Hi I’ve called multiple times. They said a reviewer had yet to be assigned to my application. I’ve told them i need it to be credentialed/start working in July. Getting worried..anything else I can do?
What did the Program Coordinator say when you told him/her about your license being delayed?

Reactions: 1 user
Said I would have to get credentialed by the hospital (which they won’t accept application without license) and that start date would be pushed to August. Sorry to clarify it’s to work as an attending.