Technology Medical Mayhem At Its Best - Doctor Life iOS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WIGU Games

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys!

My name is Richard and I am the co-founder of WIGU Games Studio. Two days ago, we just released a fun casual doctor simulation game on iOS called Doctor Life. Don't let the cuteness fool you though, because you encounter real diseases with actual treatments. We've found that a lot of med students really enjoyed our game so I wanted to share it with you, as well as get your feedback!

TouchArcade - the largest site dedicated to iOS gaming - has given us a 4 star rating, calling Doctor Life "Medical Mayhem At Its Best".

It's USD 2.99, and there are no in app purchases so it is a fully premium game. If you like what you see, here's a link to the AppStore. Try it! And do let us know your thoughts as a comment in this thread as we will check it :)

Happy Diagnosing!

Richard
Co-Founder WIGU Games Studio

Members don't see this ad.

Its certainly an interesting idea. I think there's an opportunity to design a game here to teach students (medical, nursing, etc) about health finance and management. In the current environment, understanding that is important. My sense from watching the video is that the game isn't really purposed for that but instead aims to be something more like SimCity was/is. If the intent is really to teach students about health management/finance, then the game seems to try to do too much. For example, I don't see a whole lot of value in the diagnostics part of the game for this purpose. For medical students, the diagnostics seem far too basic and simplistic. Like I said, I think there is an interesting opportunity here for you to perhaps develop a second game using the basic architecture of this one and actually target medical students/trainees to deliver them some value.