• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Join us on Wednesday, July 28th at 8 PM Eastern to hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy.

About the Ads

g3pro

Dr. Mogley
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 7, 2003
Status (Visible)
there is one from Northwestern with something like "White and Nerdy" but "Scrubs are nice and dirty". Can't find the link.

thinknofu3

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 27, 2005
Chicago, IL
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
there is one from Northwestern with something like "White and Nerdy" but "Scrubs are nice and dirty". Can't find the link.

It's not from Northwestern, it's from University of Chicago. It unfortunately got taken down for the moment, but hopefully will be up again sometime in the near future...

About the Ads

Encrypted

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 20, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
wow, i just watched all the vids on this thread and they're good.

incubate6times

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 5, 2004
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Haha. The guy in the Feinberg video was my tour guide when I interviewed.

easilydoctor

doctoreasily
10+ Year Member
Mar 5, 2007
New York City
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY OF THE EPISODES FROM SURVIVOR MD FROM PBS NOVA? Sorry about the caps but they were really good but they took it off Google Video. If you've seen it you probably know what I'm talking about. My favorite was the guy from the Bronx. :)

Oh and I usually watch www.or-live.com for my viewing pleasures!

About the Ads

DocBR

MS-3
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 21, 2007
Arizona
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
So untrue

Let's not open this can of worms....again.
-Dr. P.

Take it with a grain of salt. I am not suggesting dentists are not smart enough for medicine, I just thought it was a funny take on the entire process and that little feeling we all get that says "hmmm.... maybe i should have applied to dental school"

Pansit

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 14, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
It's funny if dental students made the video because they are making fun of themselves per se...but I think it is kinda offensive if med students or pre-med students made it...It obviously not true...someone who got an 11 on his mcat would not be in dental school either:laugh: Someone put this in the pre-dent forum and we will sure get some great responses...

DocBR

MS-3
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 21, 2007
Arizona
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
It's funny if dental students made the video because they are making fun of themselves per se...but I think it is kinda offensive if med students or pre-med students made it...It obviously not true...someone who got an 11 on his mcat would not be in dental school either:laugh: Someone put this in the pre-dent forum and we will sure get some great responses...

Yeah, that was kind of my point. I thought it was such an obvious and dramatic misrepresentation that people would laugh it off.

Noeljan

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 24, 2002
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY OF THE EPISODES FROM SURVIVOR MD FROM PBS NOVA? Sorry about the caps but they were really good but they took it off Google Video. If you've seen it you probably know what I'm talking about. My favorite was the guy from the Bronx. :)

Oh and I usually watch www.or-live.com for my viewing pleasures!

Hey I watched it on Youtube I think. That was a few months back though
good luck.

Hednej

***** Level 60
10+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Dr. Miracles is da shet. It's awesome, I can't believe it was made by med students.

About the Ads

UnderdogMD

Blow the Whistle!!!
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 7, 2006
Chi-town
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
Edit: Nevermind, already posted

I am a huge fan of NBC's 'The Office.' I while ago I stumbled on the medical school version of 'the office' made by pitt med class of 2009. It is especially funny for those who watch the original show because the little nuances will make sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un4ULrgVYMY

Yehosh

10+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2007
Toronto, Canada
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
The UFT medical school video we were shown on interview day was so funny it almost made me pee my pants (which would have been bad since it was shown to us before the actual interview). Some students made it and it was something like Borat, Cultural learnings of UFT medical school for makes benefit...

Too bad I couldn't find it on youtube, if someone has, please post a link to it

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.