Medical School Videos

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Here is a funny radio excerpt about a guy who gets busted cheating on his wife: Buddha Call (It's about ten minutes long but worth every minute.) Not really done by med students, but it is hilarious anyway.

From the Real Medical Students of Genius series (quick but still effective humor)...

Mr. Really Bad With Children Guy

Mr. Will This Be On The Exam Asker

Mr. Always Late to Small Group Guy

Mr. Always Prepared for Everything Guy

Mr. Walk Behind the Lecturer Guy

Mr. Falls Asleep During Everything Guy

Mr. Accidental Scrub Out Guy

Members don't see this ad.

Tyrone Biggums!!! God, I missed the dude!

That is frickin hilarious. I was taking a study break and perusing SDN when I stumbled across this post. Thanks for posting that. It was awesome!

Members don't see this ad :)
Here is a funny radio excerpt about a guy who gets busted cheating on his wife: Buddha Call (It's about ten minutes long but worth every minute.) Not really done by med students, but it is hilarious anyway.

I'm not sure what this has to do with med school or med school students but it's funny as heck!

I'm not sure what this has to do with med school or med school students but it's funny as heck!

Yeah I thought that people would enjoy it. :thumbup: It's linked from a few other threads on SDN.

I suppose that there is an inherent message about cultural differences when it comes to "using the mouth." Maybe I should get some critiques from one of those "Indian pre-med" threads.