Medical schools in Taiwan and Korean in english

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jowo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Forum,

Are there any medical schools in Taiwan or Korea that are taught in English? Preferably a 4-5 years program.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Forum,
Are there any medical schools in Taiwan or Korea that are taught in English? Preferably a 4-5 years program.
Thanks

I doubt there will be any in Korea. Recently went to one of their scientific conferences which was suppose to be bilingual meaning >20% of the presentations were presented in English. One seriously cannot understand the English spoken by native Korean speakers. When it came to Q&A time it was hilarious. You see two native Koreans speaking English to each other but no one understands them. I don't think they understood each other either.

From what I know (might not be that accurate) I suspect Taiwan would be better in terms of English but teaching will probably be verbalised in mandarin, and most writings in Chinese with occasional English words. Programs in Taiwan are generally 6 years plus.

Hope that helps.