jakeyb93

2+ Year Member
May 5, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I was just wondering what schools have notoriously early cycles? For example, Tulane. I know that they tend to give out a vast majority of their interviews in July. Are there any other schools like that?

D

deleted889094

It might be helpful to look at the r/premed interview invite tracker. You could probably deduce the answers you're looking for

jakeyb93

2+ Year Member
May 5, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
It might be helpful to look at the r/premed interview invite tracker. You could probably deduce the answers you're looking for
I’m sorry I don’t know what that is or where to find it. Are you talking about reddit?

About the Ads
May 6, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
If I'm not even taking my MCAT until July and not even submitting an app until I get my score back early August - would I not even be considered for these schools? My test date was cancelled due to COVID, but I do not want to apply until I have my score back

jakeyb93

2+ Year Member
May 5, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
If I'm not even taking my MCAT until July and not even submitting an app until I get my score back early August - would I not even be considered for these schools? My test date was cancelled due to COVID, but I do not want to apply until I have my score back
In my opinion, it probably depends on how high your score is. If your score is is spectacular, you probably still have a good chance at anywhere you apply to, contingent that the rest of your application is well rounded.

D

deleted889094

You will just be late to the game. Will matter for some schools (Looking at you, Tulane) but not for others. You could always apply before you have your score, but you might not know where to apply.

May 6, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
You will just be late to the game. Will matter for some schools (Looking at you, Tulane) but not for others. You could always apply before you have your score, but you might not know where to apply.
what other schools like tulane would i be late to?

Wolvvs

2+ Year Member
Jun 12, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Chicago maybe? They tend to send out a lot of IIs early to applicants with high stats.

Otherwise I honestly don't think it matters that much, you should be still good in early August

Reactions: 1 users

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads