Medical Student Satisfaction

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chorboke

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What school do you think has the most satisfied students? Which medical students do think are are happier with their choice of medical schools?

Members don't see this ad.

I read a national survey two years ago that placed Stanford and Yale at the top of the "student satisfaction" list, primarily because of the less competitive atmospheres at both schools.

However, I'm not really sure how accurate such a survey could be. I have been trying to find it online for the last couple weeks, with no success so far.

$0.02

Members don't see this ad :)
i'm sure someone has done a survey on this topic somewhere. amitha, i don't know if you've seen forbes list of the "best businesses to work for", but it's a similar satisfaction survey. yes, no one has worked at all 1000 businesses or has gone to all the med schools, but you can get an objective survey done with the same questions delivered to all the schools. i'd be interested to see the results as well...

The <a href="http://www.amsa.org/resource/cardev/medresults.cfm" target="_blank">American Medical Student Association</a> has some half-assed medical student survey results posted (less than 1500 respondents).