Medical students, Interns, Residents: Earn $1,600/month with exciting side job!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

APT1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are you good at discerning what information it takes to pass the boards? Do you have a knack for knowing what is the most important as you study? Looking for a few more excellent writers to join our team of Step 2 and 3 test preparation authors.

The freelance medical authors that have helped us develop the best practice questions write thought provoking, easy to remember questions and explanations. We want you to point out what’s important, what are “high yield” topics that lead students to succeed.

We are specifically looking for medical students, interns, and residents interested in this specialized work. We suggest you have 8-16 hours a week to dedicate to writing questions. Needless to say, basic grammar and spelling are required. We pay well for excellence, and as we discover talent we are looking to create more opportunities to work with you.

We will provide basic guidance to get you started. If you are interested in working with us, please send a PM for details.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi I am Dr.Rani I am interested in this Post. I have completed my step 3 Examination and waiting for my Results and applying for a residency Position In internal medicine. Can you please give me the details you are looking forward to have from my end. I would appreciate your help. Also please provide me a medium to send my CV.

Thanks,
Dr.Rani