Medical technologist premed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Labrat07

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I posted this in nontraditional forum before regarding this question but no solid answer. My mentor suggested to ask on here so here go. Thank you in advance.

I went to a medical technologist program that affliated with a hospital 12 years ago. The school is closed now and I cannot find any record of it. It was less than a year program after a BS. Took couple classes with a lot of internships. I just want to make sure to cover my butt. I really don't want to go medschool for years then this hit me in the head later.

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

It's not a college or a university. It's a training institute. It affiliated to hospital for internship... Those grades are not in my university record anywhere. I think it's accredited to ASCP for me to take the test. I called all the schools nearby to make sure it's not absorb. No luck. I might have to call ascp as well. I also called aacomas . The lady said as long as it's not in my university record I'm fine.