Labrat07

7+ Year Member
May 20, 2013
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student (Accepted)
Hi, I posted this in nontraditional forum before regarding this question but no solid answer. My mentor suggested to ask on here so here go. Thank you in advance.

I went to a medical technologist program that affliated with a hospital 12 years ago. The school is closed now and I cannot find any record of it. It was less than a year program after a BS. Took couple classes with a lot of internships. I just want to make sure to cover my butt. I really don't want to go medschool for years then this hit me in the head later.

Thank you

Labrat07

7+ Year Member
May 20, 2013
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student (Accepted)
It's not a college or a university. It's a training institute. It affiliated to hospital for internship... Those grades are not in my university record anywhere. I think it's accredited to ASCP for me to take the test. I called all the schools nearby to make sure it's not absorb. No luck. I might have to call ascp as well. I also called aacomas . The lady said as long as it's not in my university record I'm fine.

About the Ads
About the Ads
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.