Medical Topics Forum!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UofMNguy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to see what people thought about a medical topics forum here on SDN. Most of us will admit we have learned a great deal from each other, so why not continue to learn. :) Although, this could potentially go in the Allopathic forum... what I was thinking is there could be a medical topics section. I don't know what the topics would be but maybe something like.. Where do you see the field of radiology going? What are the pros/cons of cardiology? What do you think about patenting human embryo? It could encompass a lot of current events in medicine. Then we don't have to search through pre-allopathic or allopathic to get this news. And we could learn a lot of current topics in medicine that we might not have time to find. Some of this might go in the lounge right now or other areas, but I could see how a lot of people would use this? Any thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

We have that already, yet no one realizes it...it's called the Everyone forum. :)

Keep it in allopathic. I'm pretty much against all of these new forums. It's not like any of the forums were too crowded.