Program-Specific Info / Q's Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just remember they said mid to late February, no specific date.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an email stating I was on the alternate list!

Wait list as well. Wondering if they denied anyone

Does anybody know if they will tell you your position on the wait list?

I was also placed on the alternative list. I hope we find out our final decision sooner than May 1st like it says in the email

Reactions: 1 user
For everyone placed on the alternate list: I was accepted but I have accepted a spot with another program so I will not be attending. Best of luck to everyone. MUSC is an incredible school. :)

Reactions: 4 users
Does anyone know if they accepted more people than they think will actually accept and then they will pull from the alternate list if even more than that don't accept? Or did they just accept the exact number of people they want in the program?

Does anyone know if they accepted more people than they think will actually accept and then they will pull from the alternate list if even more than that don't accept? Or did they just accept the exact number of people they want in the program?

Not sure!! But I do know the deadline to accept is March 1st, this Friday. So hopefully some people will get pulled from the list next week!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone on the wait list heard anything back? I know they had to make a decision last Friday.

Congrats! Did they notify you via email? Also how long do you have to accept?

I also was pulled off the alternate list today! They give us till March 12th to accept.

I am. I was accepted at a few others but MUSC has always been my number 1. I'm in-state and it's the only doctorate program in SC. Good Luck to everyone. Don't lose hope!

-This was my 2nd time applying. I ended up having to retake pre-requisites and the GRE in order to get to this point. So never give up. There's still hope!

I am. I was accepted at a few others but MUSC has always been my number 1. I'm in-state and it's the only doctorate program in SC. Good Luck to everyone. Don't lose hope!

-This was my 2nd time applying. I ended up having to retake pre-requisites and the GRE in order to get to this point. So never give up. There's still hope!

Well i’m glad you got in! Best of luck in the program :)

Nothing on my end! I was hoping some more people would hear soon

I found the Facebook page for the class and I noticed there were 2 new members today

No, I have a feeling the class is probably close to full if not full based on that Facebook page someone found.

Yeah I saw that:// my friend who got in has been keeping me updated on how many spots are left, but it looks like only a few

Does anyone know for sure if MUSC has filled the class for 2019/20?