Medicare Part B question, can you deliver or mail Medicare B meds?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

justjoe

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't work at a pharmacy that bills Medicare Part B.

Can you deliver and mail diabetic testing supplies, nebs, transplant medications, oral cancer medications?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't work at a pharmacy that bills Medicare Part B.
Can you deliver and mail diabetic testing supplies, nebs, transplant medications, oral cancer medications?
Thanks.
Of course.

I'm curious what gave you the impression that it wasn't permitted

I have several patients who use mail order for all their meds but ONLY come to local pharmacy for medicare part b test strips and lancets. So i would have believed someone if they told me it was due to part b rule.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well my recollection is very dim but I actually thought that we were specifically told to not deliver Part B supplies at CVS. In fact I am very nearly certain of it. We had a few customers complain about it if memory serves. So I would have said that there is a Part B rule against it although it's not like I have read the Part B requirements personally or can quote the chapter and verse said rule could be found in, if it indeed exists.

Yes you can deliver, for more information about Medicare, visit the official site at medicare.gov