1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Medicine at ENH

Discussion in 'Internal Medicine and IM Subspecialties' started by gasping81, May 14, 2008.

1. gasping81

2+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I was wondering what people thought of the medicine program at EVANSTON Northwestern hospital (not downtown McGaw).

Hopefully some PGY-2 and PGY-3s who may be on this board could help or people who are fellows now from this institution. Most of the PGY-1s tell me that the learning environment is pretty good.

Thanks.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. GassiusClay

GassiusClay PGY-2
    2+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I'd like to know too. I've been thinking the same as this guy/gal. I've heard good things from prelim/trans people. All the PGY-2 and 3s, send me a msg. I'd be interested in learning more too. I feel somewhat better that I'm not the only gasser with such notions. :confused:

4. gambino

gambino Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

PGY-1 soon to be PGY-2 at ENH. Very well balanced program in terms of teaching, workload, time off etc. Happy residents, supportive administration. Overall, great place, everyone is happy and last years classs had 100% board pass rate. No regrets!