Medicine in Norway ???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rJc11

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm currently in the 2nd year of medical education in Belarus. Now I've heard that higher education in norway is free. Im a bit financially stuck so i would like to move on to Norway if medical education is free there.And also would like to know if the medium of instruction is english in Norway for medicine.If anyone knows about this please help !

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys,
I'm currently in the 2nd year of medical education in Belarus. Now I've heard that higher education in norway is free. Im a bit financially stuck so i would like to move on to Norway if medical education is free there.And also would like to know if the medium of instruction is english in Norway for medicine.If anyone knows about this please help !
You would need to learn the language

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So you mean the medium of instruction will be in Norwegian??
Ofc. Like in any country they use their language. Beside that your are supposed to pass exams to be accepted like Norwegians, I guess. And beside that the cost of living in Norway is terrifying so to move there because of lack of money in Belarus is a huge mistake I guess. BTW in most countries in the EU there is a free education... and in the rest the tuitions are usually very low... unless you want to study in English.

Reactions: 1 user