Medicine vs investment banking vs consulting vs law - most girls?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Most girls would prefer..

• Medicine (doctors/surgeons)

Votes: 20 45.5%
  • Investment bankers

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Consultants

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Lawyers (big law of course, no weak shiz)

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I want pussE

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which profession is most appealing to young women?

Members don't see this ad.

Lmao. Excellent first post and excellent user name.

Members don't see this ad :)
Why did the mods ban op but allow this cancerous thread to still exist?

You forgot Janitorial Services! How dare you forget that!

I think it should be assumed that the four professions we're voting on are occupied by men of equal appearance, personality, etc., right?
Otherwise there might be a selection bias towards the i-bankers, for whom looks and personality actually mattered when they were getting hired (much less so in medicine).

I think it should be assumed that the four professions we're voting on are occupied by men of equal appearance, personality, etc., right?
Otherwise there might be a selection bias towards the i-bankers, for whom looks and personality actually mattered when they were getting hired (much less so in medicine).

I don't know... I know some I-bankers, two who work at Goldman, and they are near the bottom quartile of appearance out of the people I know or seen in this life.

For the guys that post seriously to this thread, please post a pic of yourself so we can assess your ability to pull any chick higher than a 3/10.

You have guys here whose only experience of anything even close to sex is fapping into a sock.

Pls go.

the surgeon
Ugly_Guy.gif

the i-banker
ugly_guy-216x280.jpg

the lawyer
scrubs90.jpg

the guy makin $50k as a manager of some store.
res1.jpg

time to come back down to reality.
your job wont help you get girls.
the amount of girls that you get now is the amount of girls that youll get 10 years from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.