Medrevu Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lipoyl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
When you use medrevu's 'study mode' for step II, does the computer make a note of questions that you have already answered? I am getting repeats of the same questions over and over again...is there a system that keeps track of how many questions you have answered, and how many are left during the tutor mode????

Members don't see this ad.

i'm gettin the same problem... also, theres no folder where you can keep the probs that you got wrong and would like to review again.. so if i did 'test mode' and wanted to review questions i did wrong in a week or so.. i'd have to look at all each question again (ones i got right and dont need to review as well as the ones i want to review).

does kaplan qbank have these probs too?

No QBank is MUCH better...they keep a list of problems you missed, plus, they tally study-mode questions into the total, so they don't have repeats.

I'm actually pretty peeved...I did 360 questions in study mode and now I get repeats all the time....this is a waste of $40.