medrevu vs. q-bank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jayhawk

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone have any opinions on which one is better...or would doing both be good? i am poor and would prefer to choose one or the other. medrevu offers two months for $79 and q-bank offers one month for $129.

help me decide...dday is june 5th! yikes!

Members don't see this ad.

which step are you talking about.anyway dont go for medrevu,go for q bank only.

if you are looking for step 2 q bank,give ur email,i will send it to you.

goodluck with the exams

i'm taking step 1. if you don't mind me asking, what is wrong with medrevu as opposed to q-bank?

Jayhawk, go for the q-bank. I got q bank about a month ago and got medrevu last week ($79 for two weeks). I?ve done about 100 question on q-bank and about the same number on medrevu. In my opion, the quaility of questions is 20x better in qbank, which I?m saving for the end of my review. As for medrevu, these are more like basic science question and the diagrams are not really that good. The answers to practice questions are really long and difficult to read through, especially if you want to go through the questions again. If you learn by doing questions or you have a lot time, then go for it, otherwise just get q-bank and some good review books. Later

hey.. i know that ebay sellers have kaplan qbanks burned on cd. i was wonderin if anyone used these... and whether you kno if they are replicates of the actual online qbank? are the questions the same? thanks