Meeting Irish(es) student(s)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

frenchcarabin

Made in France
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm a french medical student !

I introduce me quickly : my name is Christophe Nicol, I'm 20 years old and I live and study in south of France (exactly in Montpellier). I search a long time on internet to find some good website in order to meet irish (or scotish) people, and after some disappointing researches I simply started to search irishes students forums. Moreover in France, relationship and mutual aid between medical students (in France we call a medical student a "carabin") are very rich, so I hoped that was the same in your countries, and here I am !

I simply post this message to invit anyone or any friend group who is interested in to an internautic relationship, not specially in order to speak about medical subjets (but why not!) but above all because long since I'm fond of irish/scotish cultures and mentalities so I'd like to discovery a little bit more people from those countries, all the more I'll certainly go in ireland the next summer. Moreover I'd be happy to share way of life about my region, south of France, and later, why not, to think of receive someone at home (I see a lot of irish students groups at the beginning of summer each years in my city!).

By the way, if you're interested in meeting french medical students or in learning more about medical studies in France, there is our forum : http://www.e-carabin.net (my nickname : "kristufe/pafi")

Hoping some of you will be interested in, good night !:luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: