Meeting SDNers...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Trek

Grand Uranium Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Had an interview last week where i got to meet scooby doo! Was a cool experience and i really enjoyed hanging with him. Yes, he is tall, brown with black spots, and talks with that mutt dialect. If any SDNers wanna meet in the future, why dont' we post where we're gonna be for interviews and dates. I don't want to meet lurkers, but people who've posted a bit and i've seen. Take care all --Trek.

PS: lily- missed you! Where did ya go?

Members don't see this ad.

Yo yo yo...
I have met 10 SDNers...
can anyone beat that?
hahahahha..j/k :)

(tribute to macgyver in case you missed it)

But I have actually met at least 10 SDNers at interviews and stuff. It's a great network and they have all been awesome! :)
Everyone has been so nice and much different than most of the premeds I know...special group here...
prayin4md...lilycat...jalbrekt..nashtrash...ya'll know I'm talking about you :) :) :) :)

That's great Scooby!! I am so jealous! I have only met 2. Well actually only one, but I have seen Lee Burnett from far away hehe :D

I wish I had a chance to meet all of you somehow. Though I don't wish to be back in the interview process again...what am I saying? I AM in the interview process..for my Internship. I have had one already, I hope that won't be my only one!! :)

Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
i will be meeting the scoob this friday. heck, i only met spacecadet who was just the sweetest gal in texas :). cant wait to meet more of ya. oh wait, i'm meeting morninglight this week too. it's such a small world!

Anybody heading to Case western this Friday? So far I've met a total of 4 SDNers and I've tried to convert some non-SDNers to SDNers.

Trek -- I was wondering the same thing about you!

I gave a tour at 2:00, and then I spent the rest of the time in the auditorium talking to applicants, including about an hour talking to Scooby. Were you at Two Rows that night?

I think I've met 8 SDNers, but I live with one -- bet no one can beat that!

I, too, am an evangelical SDNer!
At my GWU interview (btw, I think I saw you there, Rohitbest, though I did not get a chance to speak to you) I tried to convert a few folks who were mired in AMCAS verification confusion. Surprising to meet pre-meds who had never heard of this board.

Lily- i didn't make it to two rows unfortunately- the girls i stayed with dragged me to a blues concert instead, but i wanted to go. Message me and we'll see if we bumped into each other. --Trek

It must be quite an experience meeting the SDNers. I think many of the people who come here are diff't from the typical pre-med crowd. The fact that they take time out to come here speaks for itself; I think it shows that they're not selfish with their time.

Hopefully, I'll get my interview invites soon after my MCATs come in, and I can join your ranks. I bet you guys are having fun meeting one another! Imagine the stories you'll be able to tell each other at your 25yr SDN reunion. ;) ;)

Hey,
How did you guys figure out who everyone was? Did you just ask "are you part of the network?" heehee.

At an interview I asked a couple people if they did SDN and they didn't know what I was talking about.

Maybe we should have some kind of code, like a special pin or color!

Originally posted by lilycat:
•I think I've met 8 SDNers, but I live with one -- bet no one can beat that!•

hehe. Well I can call you. I've met 5 SDNers and live with one.

I think you have the better deal though, wanta trade? :)

mj

I've met three SDN'ers so far. Maybe I'll see some more on Friday at UTMB?

Thanks for the compliment Tbone. *blush* You were pretty dang nice too! Way to pick me out of the crowd there.

I was bummed that I missed lilycat at Baylor, but I guess she has to work sometimes! :)