MD & DO Meeting women during medical school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me that the “looks” camp wrestled away this thread from “money” camp. We have a strong showing of men overly concerned with appearance.

I don’t understand what’s wrong with being average. Most people by definition are closer to average. Here is a bright idea. Why don’t you guys try to give average a shot before talking about 9s and 10s? And maybe you wouldn’t even have to travel outside of the US to find someone.
Because like I said before, every average thin girl I've ever encountered in this country gets so much attention that she can be picky and date an 8/10 guys. The only ones left are severely below average and/or fat. No thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

It seems to me that the “looks” camp wrestled away this thread from “money” camp. We have a strong showing of men overly concerned with appearance.

I don’t understand what’s wrong with being average. Most people by definition are closer to average. Here is a bright idea. Why don’t you guys try to give average a shot before talking about 9s and 10s? And maybe you wouldn’t even have to travel outside of the US to find someone.
Nice to see someone else say this too lol. Also your post summarizes what I've been trying to say this whole thread. However, a lot of guys (again) think that career/pick up lines can compensate for looks. It's good to dispel that myth from the beginning.

Because like I said before, every average thin girl I've ever encountered in this country gets so much attention that she can be picky and date an 8/10 guys. The only ones left are severely below average and/or fat. No thanks.

Well there aren’t enough 8+/10 men for every single average woman, mathematically speaking, so some of them will have to settle for less.

Also, I happen to find short, dark-featured, thicker girls to be my type. Now, I am not talking about obese, but I do like curves. Fortunately, I haven’t seen that much competition where I am at. There is some, but the ratio is fairly even. I don’t know, maybe I just have been lucky or I am very attractive and didn’t realize that.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I am likely to believe her. She is always honest and helpful on her AMA. Also, I am also attractive, worked through college modeling and doing promotions, and also date guys based on personality rather than looks or money.

Sent from my XT1254 using SDN mobile
I believe her. What I don't believe is that they have a healthy relationship. My guess is it's one of those cases of a dominant woman picking a pushover male she knows she'll always have the upper hand on. Those guys are everywhere nowadays and they'll put up with anything for that monthly shot at sex their hot girlfriend/wife allows them to have. In these hot girl-average guy situations, the woman is usually squarely in control and the husband is a pushover yes-man with an added job of meeting her procreative needs. Not exactly something to aspire to, but like I said, some guys will do anything...

I believe her. What I don't believe is that they have a healthy relationship. My guess is it's one of those cases of a dominant woman picking a pushover male she knows she'll always have the upper hand on. Those guys are everywhere nowadays and they'll put up with anything for that monthly shot at sex their hot girlfriend/wife allows them to have. In these hot girl-average guy situations, the woman is usually squarely in control and the husband is a pushover yes-man with an added job of meeting her procreative needs. Not exactly something to aspire to, but like I said, some guys will do anything...
My latest friend makes less than I will, is shorter than me, is bald and has had his nose broken twice. He hasn't finished college yet. So he probably sounds like a pushover, especially because I plan to be an ob/GYN so people assume I must be a ball buster. But my friend is also a cop, amateur fighter and guitar player. He is always the sexiest man in any room. We are equals where it matters, just not in looks, money, education or many things this thread seems to think matters.

Sent from my XT1254 using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
This is a very odd thread with very strange, funny, and interesting responses. As a woman entering med school I have no desire to tell men what they should do or how they should act. I just want to say that I've been excited to get to this point to meet others that share my same ambitions. I honestly feel like I've become more isolated from everyone I know the more educated I become. It's hard to relate to many people.

Sweetie, being egotistical isn't some form of evidence for your claims nor does being a model make you a 9.5. However, being egotistical is a HUGE turn off to men and would explain why you haven't been to date men who are (apparently) more at your own level of looks.

Ahahaha. You clearly have a good sense of how many men are turned off by me and whom I have or haven't been able to date. Good for you. Go to bed w that, pumpkin.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Good stuff, but I am not American. I was born and raised in Europe. You guys are hilarious --every time a girl assesses herself in a certain way you question it or think she's a bitch for liking her own looks. I appreciate men very much. But I also know my own worth. I'm not in awe of anyone. I'm an orthopaedic trauma surgeon, and I don't have to prove jack to anybody. The only thing that impresses me is confidence. That's why my husband is my husband despite being an average guy. And trust me when I say, he gets what he needs every night multiple times, and not monthly.

I dunno whats with the hate, im appreciating

Sweetie, being egotistical isn't some form of evidence for your claims nor does being a model make you a 9.5. However, being egotistical is a HUGE turn off to men and would explain why you haven't been to date men who are (apparently) more at your own level of looks.
Knowing your value doesn't make you egotistical unless you think it makes you better than other people. Every really hot girl I've ever known knows that they're hot, except one that was severely emotionally damaged.

I can tell you this, every single guy I've dated (I've only dated 3 in my life because they all turned in to long term relationships), I didn't have a sexual/physical attraction to until I got to know them. I guess I in general don't find people very good looking, like there's always that person with the busted looking nose, jacked teeth, huge forehead. But, honestly, when I got to know the guys I've dated they suddenly were either cute or insanely attractive to me..... I know if I had to rate my bf and I, I'd be a lot more inclined to say he is the 9.5 and I'm the 6, and he would say vice versa. But to the general population I wouldn't even have an idea as to how we'd both rate, nor would I care. Seriously, it's all about the sense of humor.

Precisely. People who need to constantly boast are insecure deep down. I've done underwear modeling and won bodybuilding shows in the past and been a competitive athlete for years. Have I bragged about how I look in this thread? Not even once...

Knowing your value doesn't make you egotistical unless you think it makes you better than other people. Every really hot girl I've ever known knows that they're hot, except one that was severely emotionally damaged.
Knowing something and openly boasting about it are two different things.
I was incredibly dominant in my sport and almost went pro had it not been for an injury. Do you think I constantly bragged despite my status nationwide?
So sure any hot guy or girl knows where they're at. That doesn't mean they should go around stating their title or income or their rating. It just reeks of insecurity. If you think it's fine to do that I'm not sure what to tell you...
You're basically saying looks are the only factor, which is just plain wrong.
I said several times that there are multiple factors always. Looks are the *number one* factor. Saying otherwise is flat out misleading to guys who read this.

Members don't see this ad :)
Precisely. People who need to constantly boast are insecure deep down. I've done underwear modeling and won bodybuilding shows in the past and been a competitive athlete for years. Have I bragged about how I look in this thread? Not even once...

I was incredibly dominant in my sport and almost went pro had it not been for an injury. Do you think I constantly bragged despite my status nationwide?
So sure any hot guy or girl knows where they're at. That doesn't mean they should go around stating their title or income or their rating. It just reeks of insecurity. If you think it's fine to do that I'm not sure what to tell you...

I said several times that there are multiple factors always. Looks are the *number one* factor. Saying otherwise is flat out misleading to guys who read this.
Hardly, she's just making her position known.

It's like if a guy who was in the NFL said, "you know, you guys may have had poor success with that play near the endzone, but disagree, my record of success with it shows that I know what I'm talking about." She's using it as a basis for the validity of her argument in regard to one thread, not screaming to the world, "I'M SO HAWT LOOK AT ME OMG!" She's not like a football player who just enters every conversation with, "so, I'm in the NFL and..."

Wow I can't figure out why the fine gentlemen in this thread keep getting rejected by those arrogant facially awful bitches that age out at 26. Must be because the women are just shallow.

Also how has this thread not been locked lol. What does any of this have to do with being a student doctor?

Reactions: 7 users
Wow I can't figure out why the fine gentlemen in this thread keep getting rejected by those arrogant facially awful bitches that age out at 26. Must be because the women are just shallow.

Also how has this thread not been locked lol. What does any of this have to do with being a student doctor?
Probably because this thread is like watching a car accident. Terrifying but you can't look away lol

Reactions: 8 users
Some of the men in this thread have watched too many sitcoms and movies. Real life is very different, FYI.

Reactions: 4 users
Some of the men in this thread have watched too many sitcoms and movies. Real life is very different, FYI.

Just not the one they should have watched
p28649_p_v8_aa.jpg

I feel bad for all these hopeful white knights. Thinking about that one girl he likes or has feelings for. But all the while she getting handed off by guy after guy. Dont realize she raking up tons of mileage. Yet the white knight still looking for that good girl lol. Then by 27-35, white knight comes to the rescue. Doesn't realize she knew her time was up and lived up the best years of her life. And will give the white knight the rest of the crumbs lol. Y'all think women are enigmas. Most aren't. Y'all dont realize whats really going behind the scenes because most medical students don't have money, don't go out, and are in the library studying all day. That good girl ain't so good. Seen it with my own eyes lol.

Last edited:
Idk what medical school you attend, but so many at mine go out all of the time, about 1/3 of my class self payed so they have plenty of money, and we really don't spend all of our waking moments in the library...

This really is hilarious, and helps me remember why I'm purposely single (most guys my age are too immature in my opinion). As a 23 y.o. averagely attractive woman, I have the following to add.

-Women care less about looks or status than you think they do. Honestly it's all about personality. Especially with women who are also high-achievers, they want a friend and partner and someone who sees them as an equal. NOT someone who treats them like they're helpless beings and insists on being the sole provider in terms of $$. Equality is now a thing. Embrace it. I don't mind paying for my own dinner, if the company is pleasant enough.
-The 10/10s tend to be arrogant and d***heads. Being a 5/10 is better in some circumstances, assuming you're a funny, kind, and a good conversationalist.
-Talk about what's important to you. Bonus points: your family, larger issues like poverty and even science research you do. You lose points if all you care about is scoring a hot girl, making a lot of money, and video games. Be the "nice guy."
-Nobody likes someone who's insecure. Wearing your white coat solely to get girls? Puh-leeze. That's like bragging about how rich your parents are. We (the non-golddigging ones)don't care. What kind of girls do you think you'll attract with that crap? Hint: Superficial ones. Therefore confirming your preconceived notions that all girls are superficial.
-Height--only important for tall women. I'm thin and short (<5"2) and couldn't care less whether my partner is 5"8 or 6"3 as long as he's a good person. The man only has to be taller than the woman (in my experience). So if you're 5"8 and going after women models that are 5"11, yes you'll have a problem in the height department. Just seek women shorter than you, and it'll be okay.
-Working out/six pack/eating healthy: Yes and no. Honestly I PREFER men who don't have a six pack, because the ones that do who I have known tend to be really vain and cocky about it. If you're so obsessed with your diet that you refuse to eat a slice of pizza with me, then that's a deal breaker. Being fit is good, but if it looks like you spend 5 hours a day of your life in the gym, then that's a no.
-BIGGEST ADVICE THAT'S VERY EASY TO FOLLOW: Don't dress like a slob, and take care of your hygiene. Ask your friends, sister, or girl cousins or even your mom. Having greasy hair and using cologne instead of showering is an instant rejection. This is why women (myself included) tend to be attracted to gay men, before realizing they're gay. Gay men tend to pay attention to their clothing, and don't wear that wrinkled shirt with mustard stains all over it. It's gross. You can jump from a 3/10 to a 6/10 by wearing clean, in-style clothing, shaving/grooming regularly, washing your face, and combing your hair.
-Put on your big-boy pants and have some effing confidence. You only have to be average to impress an average woman. There's not some mythical secret to it. Women that are confident also want a confident man, not a little boy they'll have to look after. And certainly not someone who they'll constantly have to validate.

Seemed to be a sausage fest up in here, so I wanted to add something as someone with a vagina. I thought my dating life would improve in medical school, but if this thread is accurately reflective of that population, then I guess I'm in trouble.

Peace out ✌️
My goodness, I had to log in just so I could post this. What you wrote is dripping with irony and hypocrisy. You want men to think of you as an equal, and yet, you say things like "the man only has to be taller than the woman," "guys at my age are too immature" and so on. I mean, look at yourself. If you want to be treated as an equal, act like one. Confident men prefer confident girls too, you know. And if you are truly a strong and independent woman, you wouldn't care about things like that. My gf is 5'11" and I'm 5'9" which isn't even that short. She gives zero crap about my height, etc.

No offense, but man. No wonder you're single. "By choice" Sure, sure. To anyone reading this, TRUST ME, and I'm saying this as a straight male: If a guy sees a girl with this kind of personality, he would run away like there's no tomorrow. I don't think you're in the position to be giving people advice tbh. Guys can't take girls like this seriously. We can't see someone like this as a woman but merely a walking vagina and a f*cktoy. So leave your entitlement complex out the door, and act like an adult.

This is why guys generally prefer tomboys over girly girls. We want girls who know how to strike conversations, who are down to earth, laid back, who can fend for themselves, etc. Keeping a what to do and what not to do is certainly not the way to do it. A guy who's willing to put up with that kind of BS has no respect for himself. All I see from that is failed unhappy relationship with incessant nagging for the rest of my life. It makes me shudder even thinking about it.

Well up to age 24 they haven't been that different. whether im at home or at school, there are conversations on whos dating who, whos driving the expensive car, who recently got botox/some new procedure, whos the best looking, whos getting audited by the IRS for tax evasion, who actually got a hall pass from his wife to sleep with strippers. those tv shows are more realistic than youd think.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel bad for all these hopeful white knights. Thinking about that one girl he likes or has feelings for. But all the while she getting handed off by guy after guy. Dont realize she raking up tons of mileage. Yet the white knight still looking for that good girl lol. Then by 27-35, white knight comes to the rescue. Doesn't realize she knew her time was up and lived up the best years of her life. And will give the white knight the rest of the crumbs lol. Y'all think women are enigmas. Most aren't. Y'all dont realize whats really going behind the scenes because most medical students don't have money, don't go out, and are in the library studying all day. That good girl ain't so good. Seen it with my own eyes lol.
*looks for white knights*
*finds none*

My goodness, I had to log in just so I could post this. What you wrote is dripping with irony and hypocrisy. You want men to think of you as an equal, and yet, you say things like "the man only has to be taller than the woman," "guys at my age are too immature" and so on. I mean, look at yourself. If you want to be treated as an equal, act like one. Confident men prefer confident girls too, you know. And if you are truly a strong and independent woman, you wouldn't care about things like that. My gf is 5'11" and I'm 5'9" which isn't even that short. She gives zero crap about my height, etc.

No offense, but man. No wonder you're single. "By choice" Sure, sure. To anyone reading this, TRUST ME, and I'm saying this as a straight male: If a guy sees a girl with this kind of personality, he would run away like there's no tomorrow. I don't think you're in the position to be giving people advice tbh. Guys can't take girls like this seriously. We can't see someone like this as a woman but merely a walking vagina and a f*cktoy. So leave your entitlement complex out the door, and act like an adult.

This is why guys generally prefer tomboys over girly girls. We want girls who know how to strike conversations, who are down to earth, laid back, who can fend for themselves, etc. Keeping a what to do and what not to do is certainly not the way to do it. A guy who's willing to put up with that kind of BS has no respect for himself. All I see from that is failed unhappy relationship with incessant nagging for the rest of my life. It makes me shudder even thinking about it.
She actually seemed pretty reasonable. Height matters, but not as much as most guys think, be confident, don't dress like ****, don't be boring, seems pretty okay in general. That's actually not bad advice, it basically boils down to, "put in just a little effort."

This honestly sounds like you don't got to medical school.

This honestly sounds like you don't got to medical school.
Yeah, most of the medical students I've known go out hard, have plenty of cash care of being born into relative wealth, and very few of them spend all day studying aside from a few days leading up to exams or a couple of months before boards.

We must have different definitions for "tomboy."

Whatever helps you sleep at night :)

Well up to age 24 they haven't been that different. whether im at home or at school, there are conversations on whos dating who, whos driving the expensive car, who recently got botox/some new procedure, whos the best looking, whos getting audited by the IRS for tax evasion, who actually got a hall pass from his wife to sleep with strippers. those tv shows are more realistic than youd think.

Having had a ton of female friends in the past through school/work/etc, there was always an obsession over the "hot guy" within the circle. I tried to remain unbiased, but girls in every setting are overly obsessed with whoever the hot guy around is. It's just the hard truth. Of course, the same girl would turn around and tell a random guy they went out with that they value personality above all. lol.
Now do guys act the same way around a hot girl? Absolutely. The only difference is that a lot of girls aren't open as to how much they care about a guy's looks. They're open about it to close friends and that's about it. The issue is that it's misleading to men/dating prospects.

Here's the thing though... virtually all average looking girls do indeed value personality the most. Simply because they have to. That hot guy may be into them for a quick one nighter but many girls may not be into that and hence for dating they're okay with average looking guys (cause they have to be).

Idk what medical school you attend, but so many at mine go out all of the time, about 1/3 of my class self payed so they have plenty of money, and we really don't spend all of our waking moments in the library...
Well going out doesn't mean being successful at getting women lol. There's an army of guys who approach a dozen girls nightly with confidence and still strike out.
This thread was basically asking if being an MD/DO drastically ups your dating prospects.

Stop being 5'8 smh, it's that easy...
Loads of 5'7 guys out there who do extremely well with women. The difference is that they're good looking. Height isn't a big factor for most girls... as long as you're taller than the girl.

Loads of 5'7 guys out there who do extremely well with women. The difference is that they're good looking. Height isn't a big factor for most girls... as long as you're taller than the girl.
it....it was a joke...but yeah you're right. Confidence + being decent looking goes much further imo. Height is only valuable as an initial impression.

People are really over complicating this. Tinder is a woman's game, they'll get approached by a lot of dudes who wouldn't approach them in real life, and you'll have way more competition. Approach them in person, be yourself, and do it often.

it....it was a joke...but yeah you're right. Confidence + being decent looking goes much further imo. Height is only valuable as an initial impression.

Yeah not sure why height keeps being brought up. A good looking 5'7 guy will do wayyy better than a 6'3 average looking guy. It isn't even remotely comparable.

People are really over complicating this. Tinder is a woman's game, they'll get approached by a lot of dudes who wouldn't approach them in real life, and you'll have way more competition. Approach them in person, be yourself, and do it often.

Pretty much this... often is the key.

I'm not sure why you felt the need to so personally attack me, but now I feel compelled to at least offer some defense. I never said that height was an absolute, just that it's less important than men think. *Most* women who DO consider height (and not all women do consider it, obviously) only care that the guy is taller than them. Since you made it personal, I guess I'll defend myself and say that I have actually dated someone who was shorter than me at 5'1. I'm 5'2. It was long distance in college and ultimately didn't last, but height had nothing to do with it. I was speaking broadly from what I've heard from my female friends--the ones who care about height. Some care. Some don't. Most who do, only want him to be taller somewhat.

Before my post, most responses were from other guys which basically amount to "unless you're rich, tall, and hunky, you're screwed" and other superficial ways to "score" women such as flaunting money and the white coat. Basically implying that women were feeble-minded beings attracted to shiny things--money, looks, status, height. That reeks of insecurity and immaturity, which is what I was alluding at the very beginning of my post. It skeeved me out. Apparently the same effect my post had on you.

I'm single "by choice" because I'm focusing on more important things in my life right now, mainly getting into the best medical school I can, and ultimately becoming the best doctor I can be. Once that's all squared away (or at least mid-process) I'll have the energy to put into a relationship. I don't believe in half-assing something, and don't believe it's right for me to seek a relationship right now, since my energy wouldn't be on developing that. Now quite sure how this implies entitlement, or than men can only view me as a "walking vagina and a f***toy" instead of a woman, but okay. To each his own. I significantly oversimplified my reasons to the "immaturity" line, and for that I apologize.

The tom-boy versus girly-girl think seems a bit out of left-field to me, and honestly I'm not sure what you mean, or where in my post I even implied I was a "girly girl." Because I'm not. I actually hate shopping, and would rather watch a baseball game than a rom-com. I can only assume that it's the hygiene/decent clothing portion. Really this isnt an unbelievably high standard to meet. Simply showering, wearing clothing that fits, somewhat matches, and isn't wrinkled or stained works. I wouldn't know pants from Gucci versus Goodwill anyways--correct size. Clean. Not wrinkled. Not stained. These are good things to practice for professionalism's sake, too. Employers like someone capable of putting themselves together--this isn't just a "woman" thing.

I'm sorry I clearly inadvertently offended you to the point you felt the need to personally attack me and my dating prospects, but I truly am glad that you and your SO are happy together, and you'll never have to deal with the daily "shudders" you assume I'd inflict. I can only hope that when I'm ready to start making more of an effort in the dating arena, I don't make all the guys "run for the hills" as you project.

I already responded to an earlier poster who found my "list" of "to-do/not-to-do" equally irritating, and explained that I understand these are NOT hard-and-fast rules, rather guidelines to make the original poster as attractive as he can be INITIALLY. You have to form a good first impression when on a date, which admittedly isn't fair or right, but it's how it is for both males and females. Once you actually start a relationship, obviously things change significantly and both partners should become more lenient and forgiving, because both parties are always full of flaws. Because we're people. There's less of a need to try and make yourself as desirable a candidate when you're no longer seeking a significant other. I feel like we are actually on the same side in this debate...? Maybe not though. Either way, whatever.

...crap...I REALLY wanted to not post again in this sh**tshow of a thread. But I had to defend myself darn it.

**99% going to be my last post**

Yeah not sure why height keeps being brought up. A good looking 5'7 guy will do wayyy better than a 6'3 average looking guy. It isn't even remotely comparable.
Pretty much this... often is the key.
Because unless you look like efron being tall will help you a lot. But since this thread has gotten crazy I'll admit that I've been messing around.. I've never been called short or mistreated despite being 5'8 (so I'm fine with my height), and the dating criteria is not what I said. What I do agree is looks do matter a lot, but if you're a doctor and above average you're going to beat most of the competition with some confidence. A lot of the younger male attendings/residents at my hospital who are above average in looks (6/10) have absolutely gorgeous partners (well above their league). The hard part is finding the hot girls who are single, aren't crazy, are smart with good jobs, etc.

Because unless you look like efron being tall will help you a lot. But since this thread has gotten crazy I'll admit that I've been messing around.. I've never been called short or mistreated despite being 5'8 (so I'm fine with my height), and the dating criteria is not what I said. What I do agree is looks do matter a lot, but if you're a doctor and above average you're going to beat most of the competition with some confidence. A lot of the younger male attendings/residents at my hospital who are above average in looks (6/10) have absolutely gorgeous partners (well above their league). The hard part is finding the hot girls who are single, aren't crazy, are smart with good jobs, etc.
I'm sure you'll get there, it's always a numbers game.

I'm always in control. It is my nature. But my husband has never been a pushover and he gives as good as he gets. He is a wonderful man and loves me. It's just a matter of personality.

Serious question here... how do you have energy left for pillow time considering your 70-80hr/wk workload? I'm a dude who appreciates copious amount of that stuff and I'm exhausted after a 60-70hr/wk of work. Mad prop for you for managing to keep the spices alive even w/ that workload.

Reactions: 3 users
And here I thought SDN was all about getting into medical school. Nice change of pace, actually.

Reactions: 6 users

Yeah because saying something once when asked for my experience re: the issue at hand is "boasting." Lmao.

Is that how you feel about women in your family as well?

Reactions: 3 users
Serious question here... how do you have energy left for pillow time considering your 70-80hr/wk workload? I'm a dude who appreciates copious amount of that stuff and I'm exhausted after a 60-70hr/wk of work. Mad prop for you for managing to keep the spices alive even w/ that workload.

I know the question was not directed to me but I’d like to respond as some who likes to juggle multiple time-consuming commitments. I feel like you focus more on quality time when you’re time is limited. Some people also have a lot more energy and desire to get a lot of s**t done and their time management skills make it possible.

I am a passionate person who values sex. To give you a more serious answer, it's because it helps me relax after a tough day, and I make time for it. You have to, otherwise work absorbs your entire life. Sure, there have been some weeks when it is not as common, but I make it a priority in my marriage. I am not unrealistic. My husband works less than I do, and is at home more often than I am. Men value sex. If I do not give him what he wants, who can blame him for going elsewhere to find it? Intimacy is a part of the marriage contract, and I intend to keep mine.

In my experience, women do not enjoy sex as much as men. I don't care about the few outliers. Women find sex more times a chore with their partner than something to enjoy. They get less pleasure if not sometimes none. I think your statement shows how you are aware that sex is important in keeping a relationship together. A lot of men marry for sex. That is a very bad idea. If you gonna get married, you got to love that person and realize you will definitely get less sex than the single life. Women like to cuddle way more than sex. For married men, get use to the cuddle life lol.

Women enjoy shopping, vacations, clothes, luxury items etc way more than sex (which they don't enjoy much at all). Many women just tolerate sex to get love (from the person they care about) or money from men. Thats why they say marriage is usually an exchange but Im not gonna get into that.

In my experience, women do not enjoy sex as much as men. I don't care about the few outliers. Women find sex more times a chore with their partner than something to enjoy. They get less pleasure if not sometimes none. I think your statement shows how you are aware that sex is important in keeping a relationship together. A lot of men marry for sex. That is a very bad idea. If you gonna get married, you got to love that person and realize you will definitely get less sex than the single life. Women like to cuddle way more than sex. For married men, get use to the cuddle life lol.

Women enjoy shopping, vacations, clothes, luxury items etc way more than sex (which they don't enjoy much at all). Many women just tolerate sex to get love (from the person they care about) or money from men. Thats why they say marriage is usually an exchange but Im not gonna get into that.
If she's not getting pleasure, you're doing it wrong

Reactions: 6 users

Not sure if you are trolling or being serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.